|aerosol||1) An aerosol foam shampoo is useful for cleaning small areas.|
2) The previous discussion focussed on single aerosol particles.
more aerosol sentences
|aerosol can||1) And the manufacture of aerosol cans takes considerable resources and energy.|
2) There are three reagents, conveniently supplied in aerosol cans .
more aerosol can sentences
|aerosol concentration||1) There are several measures of aerosol concentration .|
2) Others include changes in atmospheric aerosol concentrations and solar activity .
more aerosol concentration sentences
|aerosol droplet||1) Ash particles may absorb these aerosol droplets onto their surfaces.|
2) Other routes of infectivity include contact with contaminated water or mud and aerosol droplets .
more aerosol droplet sentences
|aerosol effect||1) This is known as the aerosol indirect effect on climate.|
2) Each variation would be in essence playing with hypothetical aerosol effects .
more aerosol effect sentences
|aerosol particle||1) The previous discussion focussed on single aerosol particles .|
2) These aerosol particles are very mobile and can clearly be inhaled.
more aerosol particle sentences
|aerosol product||1) Limit use of aerosol products where possible.|
2) And because of this drawback, aerosol products became popular through the 1980's.
more aerosol product sentences
|aerosol spray||1) Question: Must aerosol oil sprays have nutrition labeling?|
2) Homogenized milk and aerosol sprays are colloidal suspensions.
more aerosol spray sentences
|aerosols||1) Such aerosols include the highly reflective titanium dioxide.|
2) Indeed record aerosols blocking during the period occurred .
more aerosols sentences
|atmospheric aerosol||1) The integrating nephelometer directly measures the scattering coefficient of atmospheric aerosols .|
2) Other chemical reactions include solution and solid phase chemistry occurring in atmospheric aerosols .
more atmospheric aerosol sentences
|cloud aerosol||1) Backscatter from the atmosphere directly gives a measure of clouds and aerosols .|
2) It will collect global observations of clouds , aerosols and radiation with comparable instrumental capabilities.
more cloud aerosol sentences
|dust aerosol||1) One of the worst was the failure to include dust and other aerosols .|
2) There are two types of products commonly used for this purpose: dust and aerosol .
more dust aerosol sentences
|gas aerosol||1) These included radioactive gases , condensed aerosols and a large amount of fuel particles.|
2) Wet removal of both gases and aerosols are both of importance for wet deposition.
more gas aerosol sentences
|ozone friendly aerosol||1) A puff of powder, a dab of lipstick and a squirt of ozone-friendly aerosol to keep my hair subdued.|
more ozone friendly aerosol sentences
|produce aerosol||1) aerosols produced are primarily black carbon.|
2) The same is true of whirlpool spas where aerosols are directly produced by splashing water.
more produce aerosol sentences
|stratospheric aerosol||1) Proposed examples include the creation of stratospheric sulfate aerosols .|
2) stratospheric aerosols cut back on incoming solar radiation.
more stratospheric aerosol sentences
|sulfate aerosol||1) sulfate aerosol has two main effects, direct and indirect.|
2) sulfate aerosols have been shown to enhance ozone depletion.
more sulfate aerosol sentences
|sulphate aerosol||1) However getting stratospheric sulphate aerosols into the atmosphere may be problematic.|
2) Other human effects are relevant-for example, sulphate aerosols are believed to have a cooling effect.
more sulphate aerosol sentences
|volcanic aerosol||1) Why would there be a long term impact from volcanic aerosols ?|
2) I used the results from ENSO and volcanic aerosols to make comparisons.
more volcanic aerosol sentences
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com