aeroshell in a sentence
1) The Curiosity rover is safely tucked inside the spacecraft's aeroshell .
2) The aeroshell Team flies four T-6 "Texan" aircraft.
3) The Soviet Mars landers were based upon a 60° half-angle aeroshell design.
aeroshell example sentences4) The outside of the aeroshell is covered with a layer of phenolic honeycomb.
5) The spacecraft's rover (Curiosity) and descent stage are tucked inside the aeroshell .
6) The larger the diameter of the aeroshell , the bigger the payload can be.
7) The aeroshell was made of two main parts: a heat shield and a backshell.
8) The aeroshell maintained a protective covering for the lander during the seven-month voyage to Mars.
9) The use of aeroshell 33 was found not to be a factor in this accident.
10) The spacecraft includes a disc-shaped cruise stage (on the left) attached to the aeroshell .
11) This is one of 4 T-6 Texans used by the precision aerobatic team " aeroshell ".
12) The Curiosity rover and the spacecraft's descent stage are safely tucked inside the aeroshell at this point.
13) After atmospheric entry, a parachute will extract the balloon assembly from the aeroshell , which falls away.
14) Each lander was enclosed in an aeroshell heat shield designed to slow the lander down during the entry phase.
15) Based upon Allen and Eggers discovery, maximum aeroshell bluntness (maximum drag) yields minimum TPS mass.
example sentences with aeroshell16) Upon reaching Mars, the spacecraft stopped spinning and a cable cutter separated the cruise stage from the aeroshell .
17) The aeroshell Team performs a twighlight airshow over Lakeland, Florida with their T6 "Texan" aircraft.
18) The Viking aeroshell had a base diameter of 3.54 meters (the largest used on Mars until Mars Science Laboratory).
19) As originally planned, it would have begun taking pictures after the aeroshell departed, about five miles above the Martian soil.
20) The diameter of the aeroshell is 14.8 feet (4.5 meters), the largest ever used for a mission to Mars.
21) PICA was patented by NASA Ames Research Center in the 1990s and was the primary TPS material for the Stardust aeroshell .
22) She has traveled to the world renown Experimental Aircraft Association EAA AirVenture Oshkosh airshow, where she was featured in aeroshell Square.
23) If you are a teacher, register for the Aerospace Educators Workshop and maybe fly with the Geico SkyTypers or aeroshell Team.
24) In order for the aeroshell to have lift, its center of mass is offset from the axial centerline that results in an off-center trim angle in atmospheric flight.
25) This guidance uses the lifting force experienced by the aeroshell to "fly out" any detected error in range and thereby arrive at the targeted landing site.
26) Ten minutes before atmospheric entry the aeroshell separated from the cruise stage that provided power, communications and propulsion during the long flight to Mars.
27) The rover was folded up within an aeroshell that protected it during the travel through space and during the atmospheric entry at Mars.
28) During cruise, the spacecraft was stowed inside an aeroshell capsule and was powered and communicated with Earth with the a segment known as the "cruise stage".
How to use aeroshell in a sentence29) Surrounding the graphite blocks is an aeroshell , designed to protect the entire assembly against the heat of reentering the Earth's atmosphere.
30) Typically, the balloon enters the planetary atmosphere in an " aeroshell ", a heat shield in the shape of a flattened cone.
31) It is incorrect to reapply an aeroshell design intended for Titan entry (Huygens probe in a nitrogen atmosphere) for Mars entry (Beagle-2 in a carbon dioxide atmosphere).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aeroshell
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aeroshell with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aeroshell
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aeroshell in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aeroshell.
20 examples of simple sentences of aeroshell. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aeroshell
Compound Sentences with aeroshell
Complex Sentences with aeroshell
Compound-Complex Sentences with aeroshell