strong argument in a sentence
1) This is a strong argument for regular cleaning.
2) This is a very strong argument against such a cluster effect.
3) Friedman suggested it was a strong argument .
strong argument example sentences
strong argument example sentences4) There is a strong argument for the negative.
5) There is no strong argument for expecting any particular effect here.
6) But even the other side had strong arguments .
7) They constitute a very strong argument which I hope hon.
8) This is a very strong argument for teacher intern time.
9) There is a strong argument for a bullish number .
10) A strong argument may be made that such lengthy copyrights are unconstitutional.
11) These observations are strong arguments against the steady-state model.
12) But there is no strong argument for, either.
13) There are two strong arguments for this approach: 1.
14) Critics of the Army had a strong argument .
15) Kelly , it's definitely a strong argument .
example sentences with strong argument16) What strong argument can emerge from such absurdities?
17) Both these conditions are strong arguments for continued federal oversight and protections.
18) However, there are strong arguments against such accusations without any evidences.
19) Several strong arguments suggest that e-books should be considered books.
20) And it is a very, very strong argument to make.
21) Atticus' strong closing arguments prove what an excellent lawyer he is.
22) The strongest argument for Israel is its medical standards and healthcare quality.
23) We believe that there are strong arguments in favour of unitary authorities.
24) Seriously, your strongest argument is one of personal incredulity.
25) It is also a strong argument for longer pass-phrases .
26) A strong argument for the Tontine treatment I reckon .
27) Martyrdom is historically one of the strongest arguments of all.
28) The strongest argument against Tortorella may just be hyperbole .
How to use strong argument in a sentence29) There has always, however been a strong argument in the opposite direction.
30) Looking at this, I admit she had a pretty strong argument .
31) It's also the strongest argument in favor of a bond bubble.
32) Er that's your strongest argument .
33) Erm some people put forward a very strong argument for legalizing it.
34) Nonetheless, there were strong arguments in favour of adopting a written constitution.
35) There is also a strong practical argument for involving teachers of other subjects.
36) So in the UK , you'd have a stronger argument .
37) Regarding the numbers point, you don't have a strong argument .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of strong argument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of strong argument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with strong argument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word strong argument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with strong argument.
20 examples of simple sentences of strong argument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of strong argument
Compound Sentences with strong argument
Complex Sentences with strong argument
Compound-Complex Sentences with strong argument