persuasive argument in a sentence
1) A persuasive argument for genetic testing for specific conditions is given.
2) But this is a very different and less persuasive argument .
3) But Haig had persuasive arguments to support his inflexible resolve.
persuasive argument example sentences4) This could be a persuasive argument against agency.
5) You make a persuasive argument , Fry.
6) Great persuasive argument you got there, Kurt.
7) There is a persuasive argument that it was not.
8) He scolded them during closing arguments to make more persuasive arguments .
9) And it was a persuasive argument , after all.
10) Those lobbying for a cross-government post make some persuasive arguments .
11) Rhetoricians will often combine techniques in order to create a persuasive argument .
12) You put forward a very persuasive argument to support why he doesn't.
13) On this one, there could be a persuasive argument .
14) I mean, that's the ultimate in persuasive argument , right?
15) But the abiotic school of thought has equally persuasive arguments at its disposal.
example sentences with persuasive argument16) At the meeting of the railway committee Hesketh put forward a persuasive argument .
17) What makes you think a complete ignorance of science is a persuasive philosophical argument ?
18) They need to go beyond the persuasive arguments of big business to the realities .
19) A fallacy is any potentially persuasive argument that is not a valid method of inference.
20) And develop a persuasive argument .
21) He concluded that there were several persuasive arguments in favour of subjecting demolition to control.
22) Similarly, his persuasive arguments for assimilation are creepy: "Why do you resist?
23) Students learn how to craft persuasive arguments addressed to courts in trial memoranda and appellate briefs.
24) From a pure footballing perspective , there is a persuasive argument to pursuing a Welshman.
25) Your paper must present a clearly organized and persuasive argument relating to the material we have read.
26) Unfortunately, Jonathan's persuasive arguments came out as intimidation and the dean wouldn't budge.
27) No commenter made a persuasive argument that the Department's interpretation of the legislative history is incorrect.
28) In seven pages, Doblin presents a straightforward and persuasive argument for design as a systematic process.
How to use persuasive argument in a sentence29) To make a persuasive argument and establish a powerful rhythm, balance your speech between the two.
30) This is so because some judges have considered human rights treaties and foreign legal sources as persuasive arguments .
31) Additionally, the author provides some persuasive arguments for the break down of the Ku Klux Klan.
32) The preservationists, pinning their faith to moral superiority and persuasive argument , were beaten back every time.
33) I personally find the Muslim version to make a much more coherent and persuasive argument than this one.
34) As you have no doubt noticed, my snarky responses & insults don't a persuasive argument make.
35) Willkie's persuasive arguments impressed these Republicans, who believed that he would be an attractive presidential candidate.
36) Those are your issues, and you are uniquely equipped to address them with powerful language and persuasive argument .
37) At first glance, it appears that this is one of the most persuasive arguments marshaled by homebirth advocates.
38) We find that a persuasive argument , should we need any further persuasion beyond the plain wording of the Act.
39) It was a persuasive argument and it seemed to provide a logical reason for all the misfortunes of the world.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of persuasive argument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of persuasive argument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with persuasive argument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word persuasive argument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with persuasive argument.
20 examples of simple sentences of persuasive argument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of persuasive argument
Compound Sentences with persuasive argument
Complex Sentences with persuasive argument
Compound-Complex Sentences with persuasive argument