sit awkwardly in a sentence
1) I pulled up and see it sitting awkwardly in front of the showroom .
2) A mile interviewer with sleek hair sits awkwardly on a high-tech chair, agreeing with him.
3) In one, his wife and daughters sit awkwardly in a darkened room filled with heavy furniture.
4) Palladian architecture was growing in popularity, which sat awkwardly with the typical design of a medieval castle.
sit awkwardly example sentences5) Signed to a major label, The Wedding Present sit rather awkwardly on the edge of acceptance into mainstream pop.
6) This sits awkwardly with the fact that 60% believe that anyone can have a mental illness and commit a crime.
7) She sat down awkwardly on one of the chairs, feeling highly incongruous in her black dress, which she had been obliged to put back on that morning, and looked down at her stiletto-clad feet.
8) Don't think that there is anything amateurish in using a putter, particularly if the lie is bare or the ball is sitting awkwardly.
9) Everyone from the woods, plus Henry, Woody, and the Chief watch the screening, and then once it's over, they clap and congratulate and sit around awkwardly in the police station.
10) But it sits awkwardly with those Afghans who might choose a different existence – just as the Taliban takeover of Kabul in 1996 jarred when rural tradition met urban expectations.
11) Da limped across the room and set his swordstick up by his side of the bed, sat awkwardly, and watched Mama with a little smile.
12) " The protest movement "may not exactly be standing upright at the moment, maybe it's prostrate, or sitting awkwardly," he said.
13) Forty percent of those Americans came from working families, a fact that sits awkwardly alongside Bennett's lectures on the rewards of work. (See links on hunger at end of story.)
14) 'You too!' 'What are you in for?' 'To tell you the truth--' He sat down awkwardly on the bench opposite Winston.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of sit awkwardly
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of sit awkwardly with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with sit awkwardly
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word sit awkwardly in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with sit awkwardly.
20 examples of simple sentences of sit awkwardly. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of sit awkwardly
Compound Sentences with sit awkwardly
Complex Sentences with sit awkwardly
Compound-Complex Sentences with sit awkwardly