awkward teenager in a sentence
1) Like an awkward teenager, however, Facebook is finding that growing up can be painful.
2) I t's that one night of the year when you feel like an awkward teenager again.
3) Men had been assessing her hungrily for years, ever since she'd turned sixteen and changed from an awkward, gangly teenager to a tall, curvaceous young woman.
4) The only actual'satanists' I've ever known were awkward, pimply metalhead teenagers who were going through some kind of "rebellious" phase and who eventually outgrew it.
awkward teenager example sentences5) Whenever one of these new years rolls around, I'm taken back to Claremont where I was a skinny, awkward teenager .
6) Perhaps in a few years this late-developing and awkward teenager will emerge a confident and vigorous adult–to create a new vision for the region and lead it to peace and prosperity.
7) But then – in the years before she went to art school in Paris – she was a shy, awkward teenager with frizzy hair, a flat chest and a massive crush on the boy across the street, Cole Marlowe.
8) No longer the infant, the interfaith movement is more like the awkward teenager, showing signs of becoming a promising adult, but not there yet.
9) Stern dreams of being on the radio after going to work with his father, a recording engineer, and grows up to be a quiet, socially awkward teenager .
10) He is an awkward teenager who never swears, which is picked up by some of the other boys in his school, who constantly pick on him and try to get him to swear.
11) Sunday best pale and awkward teenagers, unsure and toughly giggly, sit around the central dance floor waiting for the first two or three to start dancing so that the rush can begin.
12) I wasn't a confident performer or entertainer and I was still an awkward teenager trying to learn how to communicate with other humans.
13) This includes awkward teenagers, people who can't write a sentence to save their own lives, and trolls outside the fandom who fly the fandom's flag.
14) I thought it was really cool as an awkward teenager, but now as an awkward adult I realize it really is mostly just confirmation bias.
example sentences with awkward15) Do you revert to feeling like the awkward teenager you used to be, or do you feel like a respected adult peer of your parents?
16) No doubt, as in all fairy-tale romances, he paid but scant attention to the younger sister, at that time little more than an awkward teenager .
17) "They remind me of awkward teenagers .
18) '' Into this exhilarating world stepped an awkward teenager fresh from Christian Brothers' College, St Kilda.
19) To sum up the Last Friday Night video, the awkward teenager gets a make-over from Rebecca Black in order to look like a slut, then gets drunk and has a menage à trois.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awkward teenager
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awkward teenager with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awkward teenager
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awkward teenager in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awkward teenager.
20 examples of simple sentences of awkward teenager. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awkward teenager
Compound Sentences with awkward teenager
Complex Sentences with awkward teenager
Compound-Complex Sentences with awkward teenager