awkwardly place in a sentence
1) Ke8 leaves the king awkwardly placed in the center) 6.
2) My Df is NOT awkwardly placed on my tripod.
3) The position is wonderful and the facilities very good (though crockery is awkwardly placed ).
4) The movie mode button, however, is awkwardly placed on the back for one hand operation.
awkwardly place example sentences5) As for that awkwardly placed front shooter we mentioned earlier - well, it's a pain for selfies.
6) With no introduction or transition, the clips felt awkwardly placed and overly long in the middle of the show.
7) Like the fascia-mounted system described above, a cable linkage can be useful in making the connection to an awkwardly placed gearbox.
8) With the new bulkhead in place it was obvious that the fuel drains were rather awkwardly placed so I heated them up with a hairdryer to soften the redux and simply pulled them off.
9) The awkwardly placed hop-up adjust is reached by removing the magazine and inverting it so as to gain access to it via the magwell.
10) She stands almost in the corner, her feet awkwardly placed, her hands clasped tightly, not folded in resignation as is usual with Modigliani paintings.
11) Joan, who is pleased to see her, assigns Peggy to the office previously used by Harry Crane and Pete Campbell, which features an awkwardly placed pillar.
12) Rxh7 Nd2!, Black would intend ...Rxa4 and ...Ke3 to harass White's king, and White's rook on f4 would be awkwardly placed for defense.
13) Despite the amount of blood on Jorg's sleeve and another officer who saw the way Owensby was awkwardly placed in the backseat, no medical attention was given to him for some considerable time.
14) Nc3 Nxe5 5.e4, securing a lead in development and leaving Black's queen awkwardly placed on e7.
example sentences with awkwardly15) Nb5 Bxc3+ 8.bxc3 Kd8 9.0-0, when Black's awkwardly placed king has generally proven more significant than his extra pawn.
16) Qxd8+ Kxd8 White is considered to have a small advantage in light of his somewhat better pawn structure and Black's awkwardly placed king.
17) Bxc6, loses a tempo compared to the Exchange Variation, though in compensation, the black knight on f6 and bishop on e7 are awkwardly placed .
18) Thanks to some awkwardly placed darts in the bust, he said it was more like Gwyneth Paltrow's big Academy Awards moment, when she wore a lovely Ralph Lauren pink dress but the fit wasn't quite right.
19) Iran, more awkwardly placed, had reserves in 1980 of just $10,223 billion and debts inherited from the Shah's time of $6.5 billion.
20) With the balls awkwardly placed when he came to the table, O'Sullivan with a series of four subtly brilliant shots had the frame at his mercy.
21) Director Robert Mulligan, better known for his work on ' To Kill a Mockingbird ,' takes a rather generic approach here with many awkwardly placed close-ups and odd editing.
22) Qd5, but in subsequent play the queen can prove to be awkwardly placed on e7. 3...
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awkwardly place
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awkwardly place with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awkwardly place
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awkwardly place in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awkwardly place.
20 examples of simple sentences of awkwardly place. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awkwardly place
Compound Sentences with awkwardly place
Complex Sentences with awkwardly place
Compound-Complex Sentences with awkwardly place