sensory area in a sentence
1) The information from the senses enter the brain in the primary sensory areas .
2) So we can use one sense to stimulate a reaction in another sensory area .
3) These areas are capable of more detailed discrimination and analysis than is the primary sensory area .
sensory area example sentences4) The human 'builds' a scene in the sensory areas as he invents.
5) Salamanders have two types of sensory area that respond to the chemistry of the environment.
6) However, recently multi-sensory effects have been shown to occur in primary sensory areas as well.
7) The input comes from secondary and tertiary sensory areas that have processed the information a lot already.
8) Information is first processed in the primary sensory area and is then sent to the secondary sensory areas.
9) Information is first processed in the primary sensory area and is then sent to the secondary sensory areas .
10) Like other sensory areas , there is a map of sensory space called a homunculus at this location.
11) The cerebral cortex contains motor areas, sensory areas and large regions that are neither clearly sensory nor motor in function.
12) The forward parts of these lobes, just behind the motor areas, are the primary sensory areas ( 7 ).
13) This reduction is due to representational sharpening in the early sensory areas which reduces the number of neurons representing the stimulus.
14) The first areas of the brain to be pruned are those involving primary functions, such as motor and sensory areas .
15) The postcentral gyrus which is also called the primary sensory area or the sensory strip is immediately posterior to the central sulcus.
example sentences with sensory area16) Spontaneous activity in the primary sensory areas may produce hallucinations, which the secondary areas misinterpret as information from the real world.
17) The neural pathways for pain may be traced from sensory receptors in the skin to sensory areas in the cerebral cortex of newborn infants.
18) Neutrally, at different hierarchical levels spatial maps can enhance or inhibit activity in sensory areas , and induce orienting behaviors like eye movement.
19) Thus, when the external pattern of stimulation is substantially modified, neuronal representations in lower-level (e.g. primary) Sensory areas are also modified.
20) Almost half of the sensory area in the brain is devoted to the snout and tongue, and the part devoted to smell is relatively large compared to other animals.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of sensory area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of sensory area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with sensory area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word sensory area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with sensory area.
20 examples of simple sentences of sensory area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of sensory area
Compound Sentences with sensory area
Complex Sentences with sensory area
Compound-Complex Sentences with sensory area