depressed area in a sentence
1) The stock market was a depressed area again yesterday.
2) Is a given city an economically depressed area ?
3) Thus member countries may gradually become depressed areas of the Community.
depressed area example sentences4) There must be no depressed areas in the New Britain.
5) Spennymoor became part of the South West Durham depressed area .
6) Now the question is What value of L constitutes an economic depressed area .
7) The Niagara Regions has obviously gained the reputation to be a depressed area .
8) Between 1981 and 1983 the government created twenty-four so-called enterprise zones in economically depressed areas .
9) This was not just a matter of revival of basic industries in previously depressed areas .
10) What we need is an infusion of capital into the depressed areas of our country.
11) Militant agrarianist leaders such as Gondó Seikyó wielded a growing influence in depressed areas .
12) Killington soon began transforming a previously depressed area of central Vermont into an enormous economic resource.
13) I am to learn in the years to come that this is a depressed area .
14) Having made a collection myself in a depressed area , I got £2.30 in total.
15) However, being a depressed area it was filled with people who were self-sufficient and strong.
example sentences with depressed area16) Other depressed areas also lost much, if not all, their natural increase in population.
17) Whenever possible, provide good surface drainage without creating steep slopes, depressed areas or large level areas.
18) Iboland is an overpopulated, economically depressed area where massive unemployment is likely to continue for many years.
19) The government, through its regional policy, also provides assistance to companies creating jobs in depressed areas .
20) Many survivors live in some of the most economically depressed areas of the world, the reservations.
21) Since 1992, residents in some economically depressed areas have set up local enterprises to profit from these.
22) Tufa sediments have been formed from the Pleistocene onwards in sinkholes or depressed areas between the surrounding mountains.
23) At Lincoln Heights, the city has struggled to attract developers to the economically depressed area near Deanwood.
24) Despite attempts to diminish the drain of people from the depressed areas the flow to the south continued.
25) Kim's tax break proposal would apply to any large company willing to settle in the economically depressed area .
26) Right on ROB, It's just another way to suck money out of an already depressed area .
27) area based regeneration Approach based on getting agencies involved in depressed areas working together to improve the quality of life.
28) The center of the disk is a depressed area approximately 0.6 mm diameter, bordered by five primary radial plates.
How to use depressed area in a sentence29) The purpose of the foundation was to carry on various activities designed to improve life in an economically depressed area .
30) His latest business , a grocery store in an economically depressed area of Albany, required $800,000 in borrowing.
31) Philippine Red Cross (PRC) donated relief operations, and deployed volunteers and rescue teams to the depressed areas .
32) Fracking could bring new jobs and revenues to depressed areas of Maryland, New York, Ohio and other states.
33) For a long time in the 1980s, Saint-Nazaire remained an economically depressed area with unemployment rates above 20%.
34) This expansion and upgrading has been a catalyst in bringing other businesses and hundreds of jobs to this economically depressed area .
35) By our standards the parts of the Western Isles that we were able to visit are not a particularly depressed area .
36) Southwark and Bermondsey, like the sooty little towns of the north, were depressed areas in which unemployment was concentrated.
37) The scheme was intended to provide financial help to unemployed workers in depressed areas who were prepared to move to other areas.
38) The Newcastle City Council has recently begun implementing plans to regenerate these depressed areas , such as those along the Ouseburn Valley.
39) Whereas the existing schemes tended to favour capital-intensive projects, this aimed for the first time at increasing employment in depressed areas .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of depressed area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of depressed area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with depressed area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word depressed area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with depressed area.
20 examples of simple sentences of depressed area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of depressed area
Compound Sentences with depressed area
Complex Sentences with depressed area
Compound-Complex Sentences with depressed area