assisted area in a sentence
1) Regional programme grants are used to encourage investment in assisted areas .
2) A large part of Cornwall is covered by assisted areas .
3) The European Commission allows assisted areas to cover about 35 per cent.
assisted area example sentences4) Local authorities want the government to make the region an assisted area .
5) In 1979, the assisted areas covered almost half the country by working population.
6) The hon. Lady also said that the assisted areas map had not changed since 1984.
7) A BID launched by Harwich and Clacton for assisted area status will receive national prominence tonight.
8) Southern Europe, without this same pressure, has not reduced the size of its assisted areas .
9) There is abundant evidence that our regional measures have had a significant impact on unemployment in assisted areas .
10) We shall not make changes to the assisted areas , at least in the lifetime of this Parliament.
11) The announcement, and subsequent negotiations, will almost inevitably have an impact on the designation of assisted area status.
12) Mr Mitchell-Gears said he was very pleased to have the opportunity to promote the council's case for assisted area status.
13) The assisted area map will change not because the Government will change but because circumstances have changed since the last review.
14) As Figure 2.5 indicates, most of these ' assisted areas ' were in the north and west of the country.
15) When the private sector is unwilling to invest in the assisted areas , factory and commercial premises are provided by English Estates.
example sentences with assisted area16) Whether these agencies will be able to compensate in the mid-1980s for the loss of assisted area status is doubtful.
17) Mr Fallon said: " assisted area status can be a shot in the arm for growth and jobs across the UK.
18) For example, in the past three years 8,610 posts have been relocated to the assisted areas and 18,700 posts to the urban programme areas.
19) Is he able to make an announcement about a review of the assisted area status for west Cumbria which was taken away from that area in the early 1980s?
20) The Government intend to conduct a full review of the assisted areas - for all of Great Britain - early in the next Parliament.
21) Is the Minister aware that, after the general election, the assisted area map will change because the Government will change, and that changes are necessary?
22) Wales benefits greatly: about £124 is spent per taxpayer in the assisted areas there, compared with £82 in Scotland and £41 in England.
23) Low taxation is vital to that policy, as is the assistance given in some assisted areas by my hon. Friend the Minister responsible for regional selective assistance.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assisted area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assisted area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assisted area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assisted area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assisted area.
20 examples of simple sentences of assisted area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assisted area
Compound Sentences with assisted area
Complex Sentences with assisted area
Compound-Complex Sentences with assisted area