broadcast area in a sentence
1) This improvement gave much better reception across the entire broadcast area .
2) This seriously reduced YTV's monopoly commercial broadcast area .
3) ABC Local Radio is the Corporation's flagship radio station in each broadcast area .
broadcast area example sentences4) If you are outside the broadcast area you can still listen live via streaming at www .
5) Olpe belongs to WDR Fernsehen's Siegen studio's broadcast area .
6) Localiser systems are sensitive to obstructions in the signal broadcast area like large buildings or hangars.
7) In addition to the main station, KUOM is relayed by three additional frequencies to widen its broadcast area .
8) Since then Rodgau has lain in the broadcast areas of the Großer Feldberg and Frankfurt Transmitters.
9) Although it is a small station with a small broadcast area , it has built up a reputation for innovative programming.
10) Doing this gave Classic Hits more frequencies and in turn, more broadcast area than any other station in New Zealand.
11) The videos were linked to from various community and media websites throughout Montgomery County and the regional broadcast area (DMA).
12) Most of our programs are available on FM and medium-wave frequencies of local radio stations in the countries of our broadcast area .
13) Birmingham-based radio stations such as BBC Radio WM have traditionally considered the bordering areas of Worcestershire as part of their broadcast area .
14) The ceremony was also broadcast live on the three television stations that the SoundView Television facilities would serve in Cablevision's broadcast area .
15) The Weather Chaser was introduced in 2001; it was a mobile version of the in-studio weather office capable of live broadcasts from anywhere in the broadcast area .
example sentences with broadcast area16) It is also in the broadcast area of Cheshire FM, Macclesfield based Silk FM and Stoke-on-Trent-based Signal 1 and Signal 2.
17) Broadcast areas are generally divided into SAME locations by county (or marine zone, where applicable) using the standard U.S. Government FIPS county codes.
18) ITV Wales & West was the only exception, using the name "ITV1 Wales" at all times for the Welsh part of its broadcast area as it has a higher regional commitment.
19) This information can be received, by anyone within the 40-50 mile broadcast area , using an inexpensive radio receiver, a demodulator, and a personal computer.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of broadcast area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of broadcast area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with broadcast area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word broadcast area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with broadcast area.
20 examples of simple sentences of broadcast area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of broadcast area
Compound Sentences with broadcast area
Complex Sentences with broadcast area
Compound-Complex Sentences with broadcast area