vast area in a sentence
1) Fires especially sweep through the vast areas where fallout killed vegetation.
2) Natural resources were scattered over vast areas .
3) It is spread in a vast area .
vast area example sentences4) Some are of vast area but tiny population.
5) A vast area is still uninhabitable around the plant.
6) Its campus occupies a vast area in downtown Bangkok.
7) The park includes a vast area of a hill.
8) British Honduras had vast areas of sparsely populated, unused land.
9) There are more than 500 neighborhoods within Jacksonville's vast area .
10) Black soot fell across a vast area .
11) In effect the law has encroached upon vast areas of activity.
12) In 1918 they ferreted out additional vast areas .
13) Wind dispersion allows for emissions to be spread over vast areas .
14) It spread and enforced the rule of law over vast areas .
15) Vast areas of the castle are abandoned.
example sentences with vast area16) Vast areas are given over to car parks and souvenir shops.
17) These cloud streets cover vast areas and may be broken or continuous.
18) Other surveys are broad-brushed, showing vast areas at low resolutions.
19) Across this vast area there were once about 250 lighthouses.
20) New France was the vast area explored and claimed by France.
21) The Cherlapally Jail has a vast area of land under agriculture .
22) This kind of desert is known as reg and covers vast areas .
23) Hundreds more settlers were being killed elsewhere across the vast area Apaches controlled.
24) This vast area of land covering 14,763 sq. kms.
25) No design was standardized over the vast area of the Arab conquests.
26) This is something we already do in vast areas of our lives.
27) Vast areas were irrigated and cultivated with the most modern techniques available.
28) It contains historical events over a vast area of Eurasia 800 years ago.
How to use vast area in a sentence29) This vast area of land varied greatly in both culture and in climate.
30) In vast areas it has been excessively cold and snowy while in this.
31) Besides Mankera, he commanded a vast area protected by 12 forts.
32) It irrigated the vast areas of his knowledge, humours and concerns.
33) People move around and out of the city, leaving vast areas empty.
34) It is however, found across an enormously vast area of sub-Saharan Africa.
35) There are vast areas of untouched lowland rainforest and sub-mountainous and mountain forests.
36) The Chimú expanded to include a vast area and many different ethnic groups.
37) Vast areas destroyed - agriculturally and ecologically after only 25 years .
38) It is mainly a residential area with a vast area used for agriculture still.
39) The hostile actions of these tribes were effectively stopping settlement of this vast area .
40) Ultimately the Europeans gained complete control of the vast area in central Africa.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of vast area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of vast area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with vast area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word vast area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with vast area.
20 examples of simple sentences of vast area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of vast area
Compound Sentences with vast area
Complex Sentences with vast area
Compound-Complex Sentences with vast area