particularly awkward in a sentence
1) This revenue crunch is particularly awkward for Venezuela.
2) The predicament of the Attorney General during the protracted proceedings had been particularly awkward.
3) If you have multiple constructors and inheritance, then things can get particularly awkward.
4) Years of irresponsible budgets have obliged America's fiscal policy to work perversely at a particularly awkward moment.
particularly awkward example sentences5) In a particularly awkward moment, Don's daughter, Sally, is caught masturbating during a grade-school sleepover.
6) This can be a particularly awkward problem where the right to harvest pāua can be granted legally under Māori customary rights.
7) However, the guard can be loosened and repositioned for particularly awkward jobs, as long as it is fully retightened.
8) Both agree in considering each other's variant, and Upper Germans also the standard in, as particularly awkward and unusual.
9) This is particularly awkward for folk on cut-down operating systems that do not ship a compiler, such as Palm OS or Windows.
10) Certain aspects of word-meaning, however, are difficult to reconcile with this view: particularly awkward are what we shall term sense-spectra .
11) This is particularly awkward if the states form a continuum and f is smooth and the step length, k, is arbitrary.
12) Hostile amendments are particularly awkward if they occur in the autumn, near the end of the parliamentary session, when the time available for further reconsideration is short.
13) When Rhee was in a logical frame of mind, he showed an excellent historical perspective but when he became emotional, he became particularly awkward to deal with.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of particularly awkward
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of particularly awkward with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with particularly awkward
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word particularly awkward in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with particularly awkward.
20 examples of simple sentences of particularly awkward. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of particularly awkward
Compound Sentences with particularly awkward
Complex Sentences with particularly awkward
Compound-Complex Sentences with particularly awkward