rocket artillery in a sentence
1) In , English rocket artillery are a playable class.
2) The Empire does not appear to use rocket artillery .
3) Within the term are covered self-propelled guns (or howitzers) and rocket artillery .
rocket artillery example sentences4) In numerous close firefights aerial rocket artillery blasted the enemy, foiling his plans for victory.
5) Their role was to coordinate tube artillery, aerial rocket artillery , air strikes and forward observers.
6) Because of their superior range rocket artillery such as MLRS are the ideal weapon for conducting SEAD operations.
7) Napalm bombs and aerial rocket artillery were able to destroy several of the fortified bunkers due to this action.
8) Their means of delivery include missiles, tube and rocket artillery , aerial bombs, spray dispensers, and mines.
9) In May 1995, it was targeted by Serb rocket artillery in two Zagreb rocket attacks which killed seven civilians.
10) To achieve this, the primary weapons used would be rocket artillery or bombs and large ballistic missiles with cluster warheads.
11) With the successful finding and marking of enemy placements, aerial rocket artillery (ARA) was brought into the fight.
12) Both Companies A and D coordinated two assaults with the help of aerial rocket artillery (ARA) and ground artillery.
13) He is currently involved in both the testing and analysis of the response of rockets , artillery and mortar to bullet impact.
14) Georgian government forces are reported to indiscriminately have used BM-21 or similar rocket artillery in fighting in the 2008 South Ossetia war.
15) When the artillery forward observer was wounded, Captain Taylor moved to an advanced position and directed aerial rocket artillery and tactical air strikes.
example sentences with rocket artillery16) Tube artillery and aerial rocket artillery (ARA) were called in later and pounded the area throughout the night as ground fighting increased.
17) Rocket artillery , similar to our timeline's Katyusha or Nebelwerfer rockets, were also first used in southern Ohio by the C.S. Army.
18) W) - "fog thrower"; rocket artillery , multi-barrel rocket launchers that could be used for smoke or high-explosive projectiles.
19) This left the cars particularly open to Cuban or FAPLA ambush with RPG-7s, B-10 recoilless rifles, and rocket artillery .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of rocket artillery
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of rocket artillery with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with rocket artillery
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word rocket artillery in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with rocket artillery.
20 examples of simple sentences of rocket artillery. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of rocket artillery
Compound Sentences with rocket artillery
Complex Sentences with rocket artillery
Compound-Complex Sentences with rocket artillery