artificially inflate in a sentence
1) The stock's price was artificially inflated by speculation.
2) It doesn't matter that you perceive this as artificially inflated .
3) These priorities have artificially inflated the market value for items of inferior craftsmanship.
artificially inflate example sentences4) This encourages issuers to artificially inflate the eligible organization's premiums. 127.
5) Unions artificially inflate wages and costs.
6) The price of gasoline AND diesel is artificially inflated by the OPEC oil cartel .
7) The statistic may be artificially inflated when the behavior occurs at an extreme rate.
8) Google refers to this type of linking scheme as artificially inflating your PageRank.
9) Multiple posting instead of editing prior posts can artificially inflate a user's post count.
10) A planned economy is socialism because it depends on government spending to artificially inflate GDP.
11) She denied that the company's approach to Mr Bond had artificially inflated the price.
12) I wonder how many more artificially inflated heists like this will be attempted before then .
13) Sneaker prices are artificially inflated !
14) Also, potential social desirability may have artificially inflated the observed relationship when self-report measures are adopted.
15) Bond prices have been , and continue to be, artificially inflated by Federal Reserve policies.
example sentences with artificially inflate16) The 1921 figure may be artificially inflated as the Census was conducted in June rather than April.
17) What they don't tell you is that the price of those meals may be artificially inflated .
18) Shill bidding is undisclosed vendor bidding that is used to artificially inflate the price of a certain item.
19) This sudden, large demand for food might artificially inflate the price of food and harm the public welfare.
20) We do not artificially inflate our prices in the hopes of winning a negotiation contest with our customers .
21) Thus the proponents of these numbers were subsequently accused of artificially inflating them for purpose of obtaining war reparations.
22) A 2001 study concluded that a pattern of sending less expensive inmates to privately run facilities artificially inflated cost savings.
23) RTOs such as PJM are currently examining methods for reducing the ability of participants to artificially inflate their baselines.
24) The scandal implies that thousands of loans may have been made on the basis of rates that we artificially inflated .
25) I don't have to artificially inflate or deflate font sizes when printing - regardless of manufacturer or printer resolution.
26) It 's technically not a discount because the major carriers artificially inflate your bill to repay them for the device.
27) If such a possibility exists in an otherwise free market, then Davis-Bacon requirements artificially inflate labor costs above market levels.
28) Such devices artificially inflate the person's lungs from various external sources that are applied directly to the face or body.
How to use artificially inflate in a sentence29) The 1988 figure had been artificially inflated by a bunching of large contributions to multilateral organizations such as the World Bank.
30) This allows us to artificially inflate our standard deviation to account for the fact were are not using the entire population.
31) The ninth suggested that some of his competitors might be using substances that artificially inflate the capsaicin content of their chilis.
32) On Aug. 1, Knight computers accidentally purchased stocks on the New York Stock Exchange, artificially inflating some stock prices.
33) Therefore, if you underreport your acres your yield will be artificially inflated and you will receive a lower indemnity payment.
34) Just for clarity , it's not 2012's numbers that are artificially inflated with WPPGY - it's 2013's.
35) As an example, people could previously create many message-board posts with links to their website to artificially inflate their PageRank.
36) It is of course far better to support demand by supporting productive investment or highly valued consumption than by artificially inflating bubbles.
37) Since smaller companies tend to be overlooked by the market, the chances of their price being artificially inflated are significantly lower.
38) The farm bill agreement closes a loophole being used by some states to artificially inflate benefits for a small number of recipients.
39) When merchants negotiated payments over long distances, they would artificially inflate the exchange rates sufficiently to cover interest payments as well.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artificially inflate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artificially inflate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artificially inflate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artificially inflate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artificially inflate.
20 examples of simple sentences of artificially inflate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artificially inflate
Compound Sentences with artificially inflate
Complex Sentences with artificially inflate
Compound-Complex Sentences with artificially inflate