artillery in a sentence
1) Very few major engagements were fought without artillery support.
2) The corps artillery included 30 artillery pieces.
3) The corps artillery included 30 artillery pieces.
artillery example sentences4) The allied forces used extensive artillery fire.
5) The marine artillery comprises about three hundred officers.
6) Artillery personnel was used to perform rear guard actions.
7) Air defense artillery work is highly specialized.
8) The city had already come under artillery fire.
9) Attempts to move artillery forward encountered severe delays.
10) The divisional artillery suffered 11 killed and 44 wounded.
11) I artillery they never became very proficient.
12) Artillery details covered eight pages and signalling another seven.
13) The military reportedly started artillery attacks on both cities.
14) The artillery batteries were quickly overrun and taken.
15) Around 2pm the artillery duel started.
example sentences with artillery16) Fifteen minutes of concentrated artillery fire followed.
17) Artillery batteries were placed at strategic points.
18) The forts had never been designed to resist such heavy artillery .
19) Artillery fire was used to provide cover.
20) These radars were able to locate many artillery batteries simultaneously.
21) Israeli artillery units worked closely with battalion commanders.
22) The artillery opened fire at 0530.
23) The artillery train included three foot and four horse artillery batteries.
24) The artillery train included three foot and four horse artillery batteries.
25) The divisional artillery regiment typically had 36 field pieces by design.
26) Aerial support was particularly vital for artillery fire adjustment.
27) It had been under constant artillery fire since their arrival.
28) Their artillery comprised some 40 field guns.
How to use artillery in a sentence29) He requested heavy ordnance and field artillery .
30) They seized enemy artillery positions and lost 117 men.
31) During bombing artillery was rolled into bunkers located inside mountains.
32) The proposal required fourteen corps and artillery batteries.
33) These aerial observers called in artillery fire via radio.
34) There were 73 machine guns and 218 artillery pieces.
35) An artillery duel continued until long after dark.
36) In combat tank destroyers were mainly used as mobile artillery support.
37) In the later forts fixed artillery is used.
38) The artillery consisted of mobile field artillery.
39) The artillery consisted of mobile field artillery .
40) All three ships served as artillery support ships during amphibious operations.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artillery
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artillery with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artillery
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artillery in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artillery.
20 examples of simple sentences of artillery. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artillery
Compound Sentences with artillery
Complex Sentences with artillery
Compound-Complex Sentences with artillery