artillerist in a sentence
1) The corps comprises artillerists both mounted and on foot.
2) There were also 383 sappers and about 100 artillerists .
3) When he retired, he was regarded as the Army's premier artillerist .
artillerist example sentences4) The enemy artillerists straddled "Longshaw" immediately, and quickly scored four hits.
5) Harville's division counted 13,256 infantry, 1,425 cavalry and 266 artillerists .
6) The Museum also has a rare manual entitled "The Artillerist's Manual".
7) The force included 360 artillerists .
8) Often, the Southern infantry fled before the supporting artillerists could escape with their cannons.
9) Lincoln then kills another artillerist .
10) The enemy's shells flew over the field upon the Federal artillerists on the hills above.
11) The artillerists , implements in hand, crouched in the little ditches dug behind their cannon.
12) The artillerists of the Byzantine army were accorded high status, being described as "illustrious men.
13) In October the state ordered its artillerists to be enlisted for the duration of the conflict.
14) There was also a reserve of 777 infantry, 80 cavalry, and 48 artillerists serving four guns.
15) His two officers and 50 artillerists manned two brass 6-pound cannons and two 5.5-inch howitzers.
example sentences with artillerist16) Several cantonist battalions became specialized: they prepared auditors, artillerists , engineers, military surgeons, cartographers.
17) I am an old artillerist , I tell of my fort's bombardment, I am there again.
18) The fighting of 19 March had also left many Texian artillerists casualties, and ammunition for the cannons was low.
19) Lieutenant Thomas more than sustained the reputation he has long enjoyed in his regiment as an accurate and scientific artillerist .
20) From infantrymen, to artillerist and cavalry soldiers, these soldiers combined to form one hundred and sixty-six Union regiments.
21) Another authority credited Venegas with 9,500 infantry, 2,000 cavalry, and 480 artillerists for a total of 11,980 troops.
22) For the effort, the marshal massed 38,000 infantry, 3,000 artillerists and sappers, 3,500 cavalry, and 144 guns.
23) Trout tells this familiar story, as he does all others, through the eyes of the artillerists who manned the guns.
24) In a sleet storm, the American guns laid down a deadly barrage, driving the Hessian artillerists from their two cannons.
25) Generals of Brigade Bertrand Bessières and François Xavier de Schwarz led 1,700 cavalrymen in nine squadrons, and there were 360 artillerists .
26) Per Wadsworth's request, Governor Tompkins sent his personal assistant, the engineer and artillerist Nicholas Gray, to assist Wadsworth.
27) He was apparently not altogether serious; it certainly did not seem a place where any artillerist , however brave, would like to put a gun.
28) Captain DE GRESS is a young officer of French extraction, and is considered the finest artillerist in the Army of the Tennessee.
How to use artillerist in a sentence29) IN PRESS, and nearly ready, a new and revised edition of GIBBONS'S artillerist 'S MANUAL. 1 vol., octavo.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artillerist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artillerist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artillerist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artillerist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artillerist.
20 examples of simple sentences of artillerist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artillerist
Compound Sentences with artillerist
Complex Sentences with artillerist
Compound-Complex Sentences with artillerist