retain allegiance in a sentence
1) We encourage them to stay separate, to retain political allegiance to other countries, to other ideologies.
2) Many of the Brackets became members of local morris sides after their return to the UK, but all retain an allegiance to the Hong Kong Morris.
3) After Nanyue first repelled the Han, nearly all of the Yi tribes declared allegiance to Nanyue, and most of them retained that allegiance until Nanyue's demise in 111 BC.
retain allegiance example sentences4) In modern Britain the State is generally acknowledged to have kept the peace and retained the allegiance of its citizens during a period of great social change.
5) To retain allegiance or fidelity to any of these, is to retain allegiance and fidelity to the things that are only of this world, and, so, to the world itself.
6) To retain allegiance or fidelity to any of these, is to retain allegiance and fidelity to the things that are only of this world, and, so, to the world itself.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of retain allegiance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of retain allegiance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with retain allegiance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word retain allegiance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with retain allegiance.
20 examples of simple sentences of retain allegiance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of retain allegiance
Compound Sentences with retain allegiance
Complex Sentences with retain allegiance
Compound-Complex Sentences with retain allegiance