resolve ambiguity in a sentence
1) One zero is sufficient to resolve the ambiguity .
2) Such ambiguity is generally resolved according to the context.
3) Context may play a role in resolving ambiguity .
resolve ambiguity example sentences4) However, the brain undergoes deeper processing to resolve the ambiguity .
5) Possible ambiguities are resolved by the context.
6) Incremental reading loaded with contradiction helps resolve such ambiguities .
7) How one resolves this ambiguity determines whether vicious circularity is the result.
8) When sensory information from each modality involved corresponds, the ambiguity is resolved .
9) Such an indiscriminate approach to resolving ambiguities and inconsistencies can cause problems.
10) Tactile information is often used as additional stimuli to resolve a sensory ambiguity .
11) Only rewriting the sentence, or placing appropriate punctuation can resolve a syntactic ambiguity .
12) It requires motivation towards making new connections as a way of resolving existing ambiguity .
13) The method used to resolve circular ambiguities is the main difference between Condorcet methods.
14) Thus it is for the trader to resolve ambiguities in his price indications.
15) The theory assumes that resolving ambiguity and reducing uncertainty are the main goals of communication.
example sentences with resolve ambiguity16) The rule of lenity provides that courts must resolve ambiguities in the defendantâs favor.
17) A mechanism for resolving an ambiguity is known as ambiguity resolution or Condorcet completion method.
18) Resolving such ambiguities is extremely important since entire economic and political platforms rest upon the outcome.
19) The identity Cleon=Paphlagonian is awkward and the ambiguities aren't easily resolved .
20) A mishearing of such, based on incorrectly resolved ambiguity , is called a mondegreen.
21) Parol evidence is admissible only in order to resolve ambiguities , apparently both patent and latent.
22) Can the grey zone of ethical ambiguities be resolved via such a situational, case-by-case evaluation?
23) If the statutory language is ambiguous, we employ several canons of interpretation to resolve the ambiguity .
24) The process of interpretation is to resolve the apparent ambiguity and discern what the correct meaning is.
25) In written language, this may help to resolve potential ambiguities that would arise otherwise (cf.
26) To resolve the ambiguity an informal nicknaming system comes into play which recognizes where a person is from.
27) Usually it is written simply "c" or more rarely "q" with context resolving any ambiguities .
28) It includes many features, tolerates exceptions to its rules, and employs heuristics to resolve syntactical ambiguities .
How to use resolve ambiguity in a sentence29) Where there are several standard algorithms, or the algorithm is ambiguous, how did you resolve the ambiguity ?
30) The axial sense wires had a half-cell stagger to help resolve the left-right ambiguity of the original drift chamber.
31) The visual system can also aid itself in resolving ambiguities by detecting the pattern of texture in an image.
32) More importantly, though, it should not be our task in the first instance to resolve this ambiguity .
33) However, the government then passed legislation to provide the international force with greater powers and resolve some legal ambiguities .
34) It is reasonable for an implementation to resolve ambiguities in preferences, etc. by referring to the primary user id.
35) It is likely that in normal discourse, the context of the sentences will help to resolve these potential ambiguities .
36) Georgian is a pro-drop language: both subject and object pronouns are frequently omitted except for emphasis or to resolve ambiguity .
37) Systems such as Elmo use this approach, which brings additional complexity to resolve method ambiguity and duplicate data member names.
38) Judgments that seek to resolve ambiguity or increase the ability of the language to make subtle distinctions are easier to defend.
39) The final stage was to resolve the ambiguity , by formulating and asking appropriate questions in order to secure the missing information.
40) In the event that the ambiguities are incorrectly resolved it is the baseline linking the base and rover receiver that is degraded.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of resolve ambiguity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of resolve ambiguity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with resolve ambiguity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word resolve ambiguity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with resolve ambiguity.
20 examples of simple sentences of resolve ambiguity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of resolve ambiguity
Compound Sentences with resolve ambiguity
Complex Sentences with resolve ambiguity
Compound-Complex Sentences with resolve ambiguity