remain airborne in a sentence
1) Bird remains airborne without being beaten.
2) Nevertheless, it proved capable of sustaining heavy damage and remaining airborne .
3) It could also remain airborne if the three central powerplants failed.
remain airborne example sentences4) The denser atmosphere allows more massive creatures to remain airborne than on Earth.
5) Higher weights require higher speeds or more wing area in order to remain airborne .
6) But because the wings continue to generate lift, the creature remains airborne .
7) A-1 aircraft are propeller driven and can remain airborne for lengthy periods without refueling.
8) The plane remained airborne only a few minutes; no one is sure what went wrong.
9) The car bounced as it traveled, remaining airborne for 50 to 100 yd at a time.
10) Touching glowing symbols scattered throughout the levels lengthens the scarf, allowing the player to remain airborne longer.
11) However, he remained airborne until he crashed into the hedge at the end of the field.
12) If a hit occurs and each aircraft recovers and remains airborne , the hits generally do not count.
13) The procedure allows the receiving aircraft to remain airborne longer, extending its range or loiter time on station.
14) Or, the plane may be able to hover and climb vertically, but not fly horizontally fast enough to remain airborne .
15) If the smoke had climbed to the upper atmosphere, it could have remained airborne for months, travelling much farther and possibly affecting the world's weather patterns.
example sentences with remain airborne16) Ten years later in 1884 the Russian Alexander F. Mozhaiski achieved similar success, launching his craft from a ramp and remaining airborne for 30 m (98 ft).
17) In 1874 Félix du Temple built a steam-powered aeroplane which took off from a ramp with a sailor on board and remained airborne for a short distance.
18) The Wright Flyer III remains airborne for 39 minutes with Wilbur Wright piloting, the first flight to last over half an hour.
19) Once launched, sailplanes try to gain height using thermals, ridge lift, lee waves or convergence zones and can remain airborne for hours.
20) On 23 March a test unit B-58A (55-0671), remained airborne for 18 hours 10 minutes while averaging an airspeed of 620 mph over 11,000 miles.
21) Because of the increased muscle power from excess atmospheric oxygen, these creatures can have wingspans of ten meters and remain airborne their entire lives.
22) They flew their first operational missions in November 1943, shadowing Allied convoys in cooperation with U-boats, and often remaining airborne for up to 18 hours.
23) With in-flight refueling it is capable of remaining airborne for a considerable period (limited only by consumption of the engines' lubricants).
24) Shearwaters and other larger petrels, which have lower aspect ratio, must make more use of flapping to remain airborne than gadfly petrels.
25) This is called slope soaring, and when piloted skillfully, radio controlled gliders can remain airborne for as long as the updraft remains.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of remain airborne
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of remain airborne with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with remain airborne
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word remain airborne in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with remain airborne.
20 examples of simple sentences of remain airborne. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of remain airborne
Compound Sentences with remain airborne
Complex Sentences with remain airborne
Compound-Complex Sentences with remain airborne