receive antibiotic in a sentence
1) People who received antibiotics within previous 90 days.
2) Most surgical patients receive systemic antibiotics to prevent infection.
3) In addition , such seriously ill patients are often receiving antibiotics .
receive antibiotic example sentences4) Some patients also receive antibiotics before the procedure.
5) They suggested that patients receive preventative antibiotics during that time.
6) All our patients also receive prophylactic antibiotics to prevent opportunistic infections.
7) None of the patients received antibiotics .
8) None was receiving antibiotics or had taken acid inhibitory agents within the previous week.
9) He went to a Fort Lauderdale hospital , where he received antibiotics .
10) Another 10% received only antibiotics and 19% underwent incision and drainage alone.
11) Seven patients received antibiotics for sepsis.
12) He received antibiotics from the researchers, which may have helped his recovery.
13) None received antibiotics or antiviral agents between radiotherapy and the time of sampling.
14) After two years, only high-risk patients may need to receive antibiotics for high-risk procedures.
15) That night, he went into cardiac arrest after receiving an antibiotic for the infection.
example sentences with receive antibiotic16) Many patients may already be receiving antibiotics by the time a surgical bile sample has been collected.
17) Brady received IV antibiotics for this infection which, at the time, threatened to delay his rehab.
18) None of the patients or the normal volunteers had received antibiotics in the two weeks before the test period.
19) CDC efforts have resulted in fewer children receiving unnecessary antibiotics in recent years, but inappropriate use remains a problem.
20) All patients were infection-free and did not receive any antibiotics for at least seven days prior to the start of chemotherapy.
21) About 73% of bronchitis patients continue to receive antibiotics , even though acute bronchitis is rarely caused by a bacterial infection.
22) Patients typically receive intravenous antibiotics prior to surgery, but an infection may still develop in the days and weeks after surgery.
23) None had symptoms or a history of gastrointestinal disease or surgery or had received antibiotics in the two months before the study.
24) This infection could potentially leave people with arthritis and other severe health complications if they do not receive antibiotics to recover properly .
25) Reecey, Elmo and Eden (the boys) and their sisters are now receiving antibiotics , eye medications and nutritional supplements.
26) Twelve patients needed to receive antibiotics to prevent 1 infection and for every 21 people who received antibiotics, an adverse event was likely.
27) Twelve patients needed to receive antibiotics to prevent 1 infection and for every 21 people who received antibiotics , an adverse event was likely.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of receive antibiotic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of receive antibiotic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with receive antibiotic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word receive antibiotic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with receive antibiotic.
20 examples of simple sentences of receive antibiotic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of receive antibiotic
Compound Sentences with receive antibiotic
Complex Sentences with receive antibiotic
Compound-Complex Sentences with receive antibiotic