antibacterial drug in a sentence
1) The quinolones are a family of synthetic broad-spectrum antibacterial drugs .
2) Gentamicin Sulfate is an antibacterial drug for intravenous administration.
3) Gerhard Domagk developed sulphonamides, the first broad spectrum synthetic antibacterial drugs .
antibacterial drug example sentences4) Antibacterial drugs are beneficial in those with severe disease to shorten its duration and severity.
5) Health care providers use a combination of antibacterial drugs (antibiotics) to treat MAC.
6) The widespread global emergence of bacteria resistant to antibiotics necessitates research into novel antibacterial drugs and drug targets.
7) Infectious complications: an appropriate course of antibacterial drugs can be taken according to the infectious agent.
8) For superiority trials, receipt of prior antibacterial drugs for the current episode of ABOM can be permitted.
9) Antibacterial drugs with clinically significant toxicity identified in earlier trials are not considered appropriate for study of this indication.
10) Ciprofloxacin's properties certainly make it a very interesting addition to the physician's armoury of antibacterial drugs .
11) Linezolid (Zyvox) is the first antibacterial drug in a new class of man-made antibiotics called oxazolidinones.
12) Fluoroquinolones, like other antibacterial drugs , do not treat viral infections such as the common cold or influenza.
13) The methods employed by bacteriophages represent a new toolbox to inform and inspire novel antibacterial drug and drug target discovery.
14) The first and still most widely used antibacterial drug is penicillin which is isolated from the mold "Penicillium".
15) One of these is Penicillium, which is the main component of Penicillin which is used as an antibacterial drug .
example sentences with antibacterial drug16) These medicines have been much more difficult to develop than antibacterial drugs because antivirals can damage host cells where the viruses reside.
17) From this one natural product came the earliest antibacterial sulfa drugs , phenolic compounds made famous by Joseph Lister, and plastics.
18) Pommier Y, Leo E, Zhang H, Marchand C. DNA topoisomerases and their poisoning by anticancer and antibacterial drugs .
19) But the overuse of any given antibacterial drug can lead, by means of natural selection, to the spread of bacteria that are not affected by it.
20) If the body's immune system cannot suppress a bacterial infection, an antibacterial drug may be effectiveat least against the types of bacteria it was designed to combat.
21) Theodor Morell, Hitler's personal physician, suggested the use of sulfonamide (a new antibacterial drug ), but Gebhardt, thinking Heydrich would recover, refused.
22) This could be particularly important due to increasing resistance to antibacterial drugs and the fact that few new antibacterial drugs are being developed .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antibacterial drug
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antibacterial drug with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antibacterial drug
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antibacterial drug in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antibacterial drug.
20 examples of simple sentences of antibacterial drug. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antibacterial drug
Compound Sentences with antibacterial drug
Complex Sentences with antibacterial drug
Compound-Complex Sentences with antibacterial drug