antibacterial in a sentence
1) This antibacterial activity may help control plaque.
2) Such patients should be offered rescue antibacterial drug therapy.
3) Reviewed and updated several antibacterial drug development guidance documents.
antibacterial example sentences4) Several molecular mechanisms of antibacterial resistance exist.
5) Coconut oil is a great antibacterial agent.
6) Treatment is similar too, using antibacterial or antibiotic medications.
7) Some active packaging is also available with antibacterial properties.
8) Both sesame oil and coconut oil have antibacterial properties.
9) It's antibacterial properties are well documented.
10) The antibacterial creams dry your skin which creates other skin problems.
11) The mucus plug is also known to have antibacterial properties.
12) Its antibacterial properties help in the treatment of sore throats.
13) Studies on its antibacterial qualities and mechanisms are growing.
14) Distribution of 360 antibacterial soap & 100 IEC charts.
15) Antibacterial cleaners are good for most skin types.
example sentences with antibacterial16) Rain water makes excellent soft washwater, but needs antibacterial treatment.
17) In particular, lactoferrin provides antibacterial activity to human infants.
18) Take in lots of onion and garlic which are antibacterial .
19) Rosemary oil is known to also have some antibacterial effects.
20) You can obviously go for pills and antibacterial medicines.
21) Provision of antibacterial soap, banner & IEC charts display.
22) Vinegar has been reputed to have strong antibacterial properties.
23) The antibacterial soap mostly kills the "good" bacteria. 3.
24) Use antibacterial hand gel frequently but discreetly .
25) The oil has antibacterial , antidepressant, antispasmodic properties.
26) Tea-tree oil has a mild antibacterial effect.
27) Gentamicin is an antibiotic which has a relatively broad antibacterial spectrum.
28) Light patting or wiping is enough with an antibacterial cleansing soap .
How to use antibacterial in a sentence29) It also has antiseptic and antibacterial properties as added benefits.
30) The antibacterial potency of these two honeys are described below.
31) The antibacterial action was compared with the effect of streptomycin.
32) It also excluded synthetic antibacterial compounds such as the sulfonamides.
33) No. Soap doesn't actually have to be antibacterial .
34) Use a antibacterial soap and warm water to clean the infection daily.
35) A 2003 study did not find any antibacterial activity in this species.
36) The leaves have antibacterial properties and used for strengthening teeth and gums.
37) Natural, outdoor sunlight, even reflected sunlight, has antibacterial properties.
38) Researchers divide the quinolones into generations based on their antibacterial spectrum.
39) Moses is still bathing in tea tree oil, which has antibacterial properties.
40) In most cases, 8-12 weeks of antibacterial therapy is required.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antibacterial
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antibacterial with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antibacterial
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antibacterial in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antibacterial.
20 examples of simple sentences of antibacterial. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antibacterial
Compound Sentences with antibacterial
Complex Sentences with antibacterial
Compound-Complex Sentences with antibacterial