antiballistic in a sentence
1) The required performance characteristics of an antiballistic missile system are not fully known.
2) The antiballistic Missile Treaty: Is the Debate Over?
3) Antiballistic missiles (ABMs) with nuclear warheads are being launched to defend Moscow from incoming warheads.
antiballistic example sentences4) These were used in missiles ranging in size from the Lance surface-to-surface tactical missile to the megaton-class Spartan antiballistic missile.
5) This office will also provide integrated systems analysis of all possible collection methods against the Soviet antiballistic missile program is an example.
6) Physicist of the Technological Institute in Massachusetts Theodore Postol has investigated on the request of the Agency on antiballistic defence USA the structure of NMD.
7) In his first state-of-the-nation address, Mr Medvedev said the missiles would be deployed "to neutralise if necessary the antiballistic missile system in Europe".
8) Antiballistic Missile (ABM) Defense
9) The antiballistic Missile Treaty and Protocols
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiballistic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiballistic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiballistic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiballistic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiballistic.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiballistic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiballistic
Compound Sentences with antiballistic
Complex Sentences with antiballistic
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiballistic