antibacterial agent in a sentence
1) Coconut oil is a great antibacterial agent .
2) The root extracts of both the plants were found to have antibacterial agents .
3) This excellent antiparasitic and antibacterial agent and disinfectant is primarily used to treat bacterial infections.
antibacterial agent example sentences4) ABSTRACT Azithromycin is a macrolide antibacterial agent .
5) In these cases, the tea tree oil acts as an antifungal and antibacterial agent .
6) These antibacterial agents in saliva kill bacteria in our mouths and protect from potentially dangerous diseases.
7) Sulfa drugs were the first effective antibacterial agents to be produced in a pharmaceutical laboratory.
8) It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent , useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
9) Metronidazole is an antibacterial agent that kills bacteria by damaging cellular DNA and hence cellular function.
10) Purified recombinant phage enzymes can be used as separate antibacterial agents in their own right.
11) Triclosan, an antibacterial agent , is a common toothpaste ingredient in the United Kingdom.
12) The product was described as "essentially scrap meat pieces compressed together and treated with an antibacterial agent .
13) He then cleaved the double helix of another virus; an antibacterial agent known as bacteriophage lambda.
14) Turmeric has long been used as an antiseptic and antibacterial agent in Ayurveda, traditional Indian medicine.
15) The program also includes novel antibacterial agents against drug-resistant tuberculosis, MRSA, VRE and other pathogens.
example sentences with antibacterial agent16) Egyptians used it alongside beeswax as a cleanser, moisturizer, and antibacterial agent since pharaonic times.
17) Of course these remedia often contain antibacterial agents to, so you should use a pure chemical instead.
18) Charles Todd prepared substituted ureas as potential antibacterial agents , which when screened, proved to be effective herbicides.
19) As honey acts as an antibacterial acne treatment agent , it washes away all the bacteria from the clogged pores.
20) Some researchers have experimented with the use of tea tree oil, an antibacterial agent which also has anti-inflammatory effects.
21) It is just pure water with an antibacterial agent so that the Melanotan remains 100% stable and sanitized throughout usage.
22) Another problem is that some synthetics smell, even when washed, so look for fibres coated with an antibacterial agent .
23) Antibacterial agents like dilute Sodium Hypochlorite (household bleach), or chlorhexidine may be used to disinfect the root canal.
24) Antibacterial agents such as triclosan and silver ions are commonly used in sportswear and shoes to remove unpleasant odors from bacteria formation .
25) However, antibacterial soaps contain common antibacterial agents such as Triclosan, which has an extensive list of resistant strains of organisms.
26) The study proves that colloidal silver is effective as an antibacterial agent against Staph, Candidas, Salmonella and Psuedomonas in laboratory studies ( in-vitro ).
27) Once a group of bacteria have established a biofilm, they are very difficult to kill, even with the most powerful antibacterial agents .
28) With the funds available, Florey collaborated with Chain, whose work on lysozyme, already mentioned, led naturally to a study of a wider range of antibacterial agents .
How to use antibacterial agent in a sentence29) Raistrick's prime interest was in the biochemistry of moulds, and he was not particularly aiming to isolate antibacterial agents from them.
30) Consequently, it was determined that body wash minus an antibacterial agent is more beneficial to human skin than that of an antibacterial body wash.
31) It is suggested by many microbiologists that the overabundance of this antibacterial agent is to blame for the rising occurrence of infectious diseases.
32) Cacao, the source of chocolate, contains antibacterial agents that fight tooth decay . These effects are counteracted by the very high sugar content of milk chocolate.
33) Acetic acid is also a component of the vaginal lubrication of humans and other primates, where it appears to serve as a mild antibacterial agent .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antibacterial agent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antibacterial agent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antibacterial agent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antibacterial agent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antibacterial agent.
20 examples of simple sentences of antibacterial agent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antibacterial agent
Compound Sentences with antibacterial agent
Complex Sentences with antibacterial agent
Compound-Complex Sentences with antibacterial agent