antibiotic in a sentence
1) Oral miscarriage acne resorts might include antibiotics .
2) More serious cases require specific antibiotic treatment.
3) All participants had previously failed multiple antibiotic treatments.
antibiotic example sentences4) The main culprit is overuse of antibiotics .
5) People who received antibiotics within previous 90 days.
6) Farm animals are fed antibiotics to maintain diseases down.
7) Other antibiotics described in published research papers were considered.
8) Some patients require antibiotics before the procedure.
9) An antibiotic is occasionally prescribed to prevent infection.
10) Various fluids were eventually administered including a potent antibiotic .
11) They prosper without antibiotics or injected hormones.
12) Early diagnosis and antibiotic treatments are important.
13) And then antibiotics is another critical matter.
14) Commonly used marker genes code for antibiotic resistance.
15) These are each very serious conditions requiring long courses of antibiotics .
example sentences with antibiotic16) We had tried antibiotics right off the bat.
17) There is evidence that naturally occurring antibiotic resistance is common.
18) New antibiotics often breed resistant strains of bacteria.
19) Who is responsible for antibiotic resistant bacteria?
20) But every antibiotic should be extremely closely monitored .
21) But antibiotic resistant bacteria became more and more common .
22) Food animals routinely fed antibiotics are a possible source.
23) It is simply resistant to more antibiotics .
24) It is a powerful broad spectrum antibiotic .
25) Those insurance practices contribute to inappropriate antibiotic treatments.
26) Most surgical patients receive systemic antibiotics to prevent infection.
27) Many animals raised for consumption are given antibiotics .
28) Some children will experience recurrent infection despite antibiotic treatment.
How to use antibiotic in a sentence29) Sometimes severe cases are treated with antibiotics .
30) The organism is susceptible to many antibiotics .
31) He was given antibiotics and sent home.
32) In acutely infected patients, vigorous systemic antibiotic therapy is indicated.
33) In addition , such seriously ill patients are often receiving antibiotics .
34) More serious infections require more aggressive therapy, including antibiotics .
35) There are strains that exhibit resistance to multiple antibiotics .
36) A host of new antibiotics were introduced.
37) The inflammation went away when the mice were given antibiotics .
38) Most doctors recommend antibiotics for patients suffering from sinus infections.
39) Neither antibiotics nor drugs or vaccines affect these tiny deadly worms.
40) The antibiotics course might differ from 14 times to thirty times.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antibiotic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antibiotic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antibiotic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antibiotic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antibiotic.
20 examples of simple sentences of antibiotic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antibiotic
Compound Sentences with antibiotic
Complex Sentences with antibiotic
Compound-Complex Sentences with antibiotic