receive allocation in a sentence
1) Districts receive a state allocation per student.
2) Higher resolution fields will merely receive a denser allocation .
3) The programme authorities and the designated districts receive smaller allocations .
receive allocation example sentences4) Many heavily impacted cities and counties received large allocations as well.
5) Each state would receive a federal allocation fixed in advance.
6) Persons holding quota share receive an annual allocation of IFQ.
7) Visiting clubs received an allocation of 2,300 tickets for their supporters.
8) One of the key differences centers on the policy towards everyone receiving allocations .
9) In 2012 -13, the Ministry received an allocation of Rs.
10) Typically, the fund receives allocations from document recording fees and state general funds.
11) It is not known when the Bedesmen stopped receiving an allocation of salmon.
12) When such a polarized cell divides, the two daughter cells receive different chemical allocations .
13) The general partner is allocated the performance allocation and receives the allocation of performance fee.
14) The buyer must receive an allocation of credit from us to claim the credit.
15) Derry officials are hoping to receive an additional allocation of tickets later in the week.
example sentences with receive allocation16) Firms then receive an allocations based on their expected production of the emissions intensive good.
17) They receive an allocation of tickets that they routinely give away to anyone they deem deserving.
18) We recommend that Local Authorities receive an allocation of apartments within progressive care facilities for nomination rights.
19) Funding: The course is approved by SERC and receives an annual allocation of advanced course studentships.
20) Highly emissions intensive industries will receive allocations equal to 90% of the industry average for this period.
21) The Smithsonian Institution continues to receive the biggest federal arts allocation , receiving $761 million in 2011.
22) In Bulgaria , those political parties that receive allocations from the state are considered to be information holders.
23) Persons receiving an annual allocation of IFQ are authorized to harvest IFQ species Effective Date within specified limitations.
24) Any project that receives allocations from four or more councilors will receive at least partial funding , Downey said.
25) There are also some forty unrecognized Arab villages in Israel presently, which means they receive no municipal allocations .
26) These policies should also receive adequate budget allocations and be subject to regular scrutiny on how funds are being spent.
27) The low income states received better allocations during all the four Plan periods, as there is a negative correlation.
28) Any entitlement community that is eligible to receive an NSP allocation may enter into a joint agreement with its state.
How to use receive allocation in a sentence29) State-sanctioned ivory engravers each year receive an allocation that China legally bought from a handful of African nations in 2008.
30) Over the years, Malaysia's education sector has been receiving the biggest allocation in the annual budget from its government.
31) They each receive yearly allocations to support many of the experiences that you may not realize are funded through the SAF.
32) The commercial fishery sector (who are not participants) will receive a free allocation of units on a historic basis.
33) The District of Columbia and the four Insular Areas receive direct allocations and are not subject to the minimum grant threshold.
34) Four further authorities, Bradford, Liverpool, Nottingham and Sandwell, received allocations totalling £4.3 million in February 2004.
35) As a result of this increased replenishment, all focal areas received a much higher allocation of resources than in GEF-4.
36) Member countries receiving XDR allocations were required by the reconstitution provision of the XDR articles to hold a prescribed number of XDRs.
37) Eighteen states and Puerto Rico received the minimum allocation of $19.6 million, while the highest allocation, $145 million, was given to the State of California.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of receive allocation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of receive allocation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with receive allocation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word receive allocation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with receive allocation.
20 examples of simple sentences of receive allocation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of receive allocation
Compound Sentences with receive allocation
Complex Sentences with receive allocation
Compound-Complex Sentences with receive allocation