propose allocation in a sentence
1) The substantially lower allocation proposed from below on roads was surprising.
2) The proposed budgetary allocation would help revitalise the public health sector.
3) Further , the budget proposes an allocation of Rs.
propose allocation example sentences4) When the NZETS included a proposed free allocation of units to agriculture, there were no eligibility tests.
5) The museums have 14 days in which to accept or reject the proposed allocation and reward for the find.
6) The current Budget has proposed a fresh allocation of Rs 500 crore , which will allow it to meet its commitments.
7) The Jerusalem Post reports on the proposed allocations for Israel, Egypt and the Palestinian Authority in the US budget.
8) The proposed annual plan allocation for scheduled caste is Rs 1962 crore (9.8% hike) and that of scheduled tribe Rs 600 crore (3% hike).
9) Erm we sir had objected to the erm er allocation proposed for of employment land under I five er to Harrogate, er believing that it should have been even more than
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of propose allocation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of propose allocation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with propose allocation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word propose allocation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with propose allocation.
20 examples of simple sentences of propose allocation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of propose allocation
Compound Sentences with propose allocation
Complex Sentences with propose allocation
Compound-Complex Sentences with propose allocation