frequency allocation in a sentence
1) Amateur radio frequency allocation is done by national telecommunications authorities.
2) The 27 MHz band frequency allocation and related information is shown here.
3) In contrast, the licensed bands are underutilized due to static frequency allocation .
frequency allocation example sentences4) PCN operators work to the same standard but at different frequency allocations .
5) The use of the radio spectrum is regulated by many governments through frequency allocation .
6) Finally, Willard Battery purchased WEAR to have control of shared frequency allocation .
7) Its chief role is to manage the electromagnetic spectrum, specifically frequency allocation and spectrum usage.
8) The system was not put into operation, due to a lack of suitable frequency allocations .
9) Sharpe - You had to apply to the FCC for a frequency allocation didn't you?
10) The Detailed Spectrum Investigation results have been amalgamated into a proposed table of frequency allocations and use.
11) While Australia also uses PAL B on VHF, the frequency allocations of NZ differ somewhat from Australia.
12) Being separate from the "Amateur Radio Service", the "Amateur Satellite Service" receives its own frequency allocations .
13) Hoping no one was watching, Coleman climbed the tower's inspection ladder to look at the frequency allocation on the antennae.
14) In principle, every country can set its own rules for frequency allocation for RFID tags, and not all radio bands are available in all countries.
15) The commission formulated new frequency allocations that went into effect on June 15, 1927; WRNY and WPCH had to share time on 920 kHz.
example sentences with frequency allocation16) Specific frequency allocations vary from country to country and between ITU regions as specified in the current ITU HF frequency allocations for amateur radio.
17) Specific frequency allocations vary from country to country and between ITU regions as specified in the current ITU HF frequency allocations for amateur radio.
18) At present there is no worldwide common International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Frequency allocation as is the case with other amateur radio bands.
19) Due to the longer range and potentially worse consequences of radio interference, model aircraft have exclusive use of their own frequency allocation in some countries.
20) The three was used due to the station's frequency allocation , being transmitted on VHF channel 3 from a transmitter atop Mount Sugarloaf near Newcastle.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of frequency allocation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of frequency allocation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with frequency allocation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word frequency allocation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with frequency allocation.
20 examples of simple sentences of frequency allocation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of frequency allocation
Compound Sentences with frequency allocation
Complex Sentences with frequency allocation
Compound-Complex Sentences with frequency allocation