budget allocation in a sentence
1) What political strategies and tactics are used to influence budget allocations ?
2) Performance measurement can help public officials to make budget allocations .
3) Fees increase annually, therefore budget allocations have to accommodate this.
budget allocation example sentences4) Available budget allocations will greatly determine the efficacy of safety net programs.
5) Do Indians know the budget allocation for their intelligence?
6) The budget allocation also took two construction projects at LANL.
7) This group reviews the budget allocations in light of projected income and expenditures.
8) Unfortunately, sponsors generally do not report specific budget allocations for youth versus adults.
9) In most cases the rise in budget allocations is barely enough to cover inflation .
10) This meal is prepared at a budget allocation of Rs 3.40 per child.
11) A $100 million budget allocation will help provide much-needed services in Melbourne's east.
12) Budget allocation to the health sector has been made by keeping this consideration in mind.
13) It involves controlling cost and budget maintaining store accounting systems and developing and negotiating budget allocations .
14) Similarly, the mixture of budget allocation between programme and line functions promotes system re-use.
15) The project was eventually publicly dropped, but " budget allocations are made for their development.
example sentences with budget allocation16) The largest budget allocation is, and has been for years, for debt service repayments.
17) The unrestricted budget allocation has a positive and highly significant effect, as one would expect.
18) Drexel awards students at its Sacramento Center fellowships from a $10 million annual budget allocation .
19) In 1998 the budget allocation for education represented 38.2% of Libya's total national budget.
20) Three million pages of information were printed and there was no budget allocation for using outside printers.
21) Higher spending practices were rewarded for their inefficiency and the more efficient penalised by lower budget allocations .
22) Donors are not well coordinated and the Ministry of Finance changes budget allocations in mid-year.
23) It was for the first time the Centre made a major budget allocation for the project.
24) Funding for the project will come from normal budget allocations and through loans the government is seeking.
25) IFMIS enables fully integrated planning for the budgeting process since it links planning policy objectives and budget allocation .
26) In addition, some factions of the organization state that the former JAXA affect the budget allocation .
27) Furthermore this study revealed that cost of maintenance is often financed by owners and operators through yearly budget allocation .
28) However the study poses this question: Is yearly budget allocation the best approach to financing cost of maintenance?
How to use budget allocation in a sentence29) This is the largest such annual budget allocation by any state government in support of entrepreneurship, so far.
30) There is a lack of transparency on budget allocations , especially for sanitation in municipalities, the report said.
31) Manila has the highest budget allocation to health and was one of the cities with the highest tax revenue.
32) The independent variables are the medical centers' unrestricted budget allocations and the dedicated funds for SUD by year.
33) The budget process, as it relates to above-base budget funding allocations , includes all constituencies through Program Review.
34) These policies should also receive adequate budget allocations and be subject to regular scrutiny on how funds are being spent.
35) Proponents of a separate Telangana state cite perceived injustices in the distribution of water, budget allocations , and jobs.
36) By contrast, current street design standards necessitate a large investment for construction and significant city budget allocations for their maintenance.
37) Streams of budget allocation had for decades been routinely misdirected by special interests away from sane environmental cancer assessment and management.
38) Both are substantially higher than the five cents of each dollar of unrestricted budget allocation that is used for SUD treatment.
39) The strategy proposed in this Communication will, whenever possible, be funded within existing programmes and within existing budget allocations .
40) Trust Funds are typically funded with a dedicated source of revenue, though they can be funded through general budget allocations .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of budget allocation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of budget allocation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with budget allocation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word budget allocation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with budget allocation.
20 examples of simple sentences of budget allocation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of budget allocation
Compound Sentences with budget allocation
Complex Sentences with budget allocation
Compound-Complex Sentences with budget allocation