allocation base in a sentence
1) Another cost allocation base commonly used is modified total direct costs.
2) Divide each facilities capital cost of money pool by the appropriate allocation base .
3) Identify the appropriate allocation base for each facilities capital cost of money pool.
allocation base example sentences4) The allocation base should be traceable to the statement of total costs.
5) The allocation base is the base value for the accounting period from your pricing position.
6) The proposed allocation base (s) is subject to negotiation and approval by DCD.
7) Rain Maker Company uses a plantwide overhead rate with direct-labor hours as the allocation base .
8) A listing of suggested allocation bases is included in Exhibit E - Suggested allocation Bases.
9) Allocation base FOR THE PERIOD 7.
10) For each of these categories, Abbot identified an allocation base to trace the costs to the cost centres.
11) The following are suggested allocation bases : TYPE OF SERVICE SUGGESTED BASIS FOR allocation Accounting Number of transactions processed.
12) E. If ABC Organization needed a fringe benefit rate, it would describe its fringe benefit allocation base at this point.
13) Indirect Cost allocation base To meet the benefits received test, the allocation base must allocate indirect costs to all programs equitably.
14) The allocation base used to allocate a facilities capital cost of money pool will be the same as the base used to allocate the related indirect cost pool.
15) Each allocation base is multiplied by its corresponding cost of money factor, to get the Facilities Capital Cost of Money estimated to be incurred each year.
example sentences with allocation base16) This document should contain all line items of costs included in the indirect cost "pool(s)", the applicable allocation base (s), and the resulting indirect cost rate(s).
17) Projected business volume, allocation bases , and indirect costs are reasonable and in consonance with contractor and customer business projections; 5.5.
18) Changes in the contractor's organization, operations, manufacturing processes and practices, business volume, and allocation bases ; and, 3.1.5.
19) Costs questioned that are part of the allocation base must remain part of the allocation base since they should receive their allocable share of indirect costs. 3.9.5.
20) Costs questioned that are part of the allocation base must remain part of the allocation base since they should receive their allocable share of indirect costs. 3.9.5.
21) 'Original' methods used other allocation bases .
22) Determine whether these unallowable or non-allocable items should be added to the distribution/ allocation base .
23) It does not matter if direct costs questioned by DCAA/A are also in an allocation base identified in a final indirect rate proposal to be settled by a DACO.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocation base
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocation base with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocation base
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocation base in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocation base.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocation base. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocation base
Compound Sentences with allocation base
Complex Sentences with allocation base
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocation base