assimilate people in a sentence
1) After their subsequent spread, they began assimilating non-Slavic peoples .
2) The Patriarchate of Constantinople became its tool to assimilate other peoples .
3) As they migrated, these larger Iron Age populations displaced or assimilated earlier peoples .
4) These people were gradually assimilated into the Chinese culture in a process known as sinification.
assimilate people example sentences5) The Borg assimilate people !
6) Where once they were interested in assimilating Federation technology, they were now interested only in assimilating people .
7) In essence, the NCP's goal was to eventually assimilate the non-indigenous peoples into an indigenous Malaysian identity.
8) The two brothers created Cyrillic script based on Greek and Glagolitic characters in order to help assimilate the foreign peoples .
9) This mixture of ancient peoples was assimilated by the Slavs, who permanently settled on the peninsula after 500 AD.
10) The Bantu-speakers had an advanced Iron Age culture and easily decimated, displaced and assimilated the more primitive San people .
11) We have been unable to assimilate such people in our national life, so we shut the door on them.
12) More broadly, early Medieval Germanic peoples were often assimilated into the "walha" substrate cultures of their subject populations.
13) Throughout the centuries of eastward expansion of Russia Finno-Ugric and Turkic peoples were assimilated and included into the emerging Russian nation.
14) Furthermore, Aboriginal hunting practices conflicted with the goals of the Department of Indian Affairs to civilize and assimilate Aboriginal people .
example sentences with assimilate15) The fact that large numbers of Goguryeo people were assimilated into China does not necessarily make it Chinese as many were also assimilated into other dynasties at the time.
16) When Klah met Cabot in 1921, he had witnessed decades of efforts by the US government and missionaries to assimilate the Navajo people into mainstream society.
17) Despite Byzantine accounts of "pillaging" and "looting", it is possible that many indigenous peoples voluntarily assimilated with the Slavs.
18) However due to the push to assimilate First Nations people into a cash based economy, and no reserves being physically effected by the dams, Indian Affairs had minimal participation and influence.
19) Here the people were largely assimilated by the Bulgarian, Hungarian and Romanian populace, adding to the ethnic milieu that is the Balkans.
20) In 1857, the Gradual Civilization Act was passed by the Legislature of the Province of Canada with the aim of assimilating First Nations people .
21) The Creeks began assimilating other people and spread farther south until they were known by 1765 as Seminoles by the British, a term adapted from "cimarrones" that meant "runaways" or "wild ones".
22) To the extent that black people are not assimilated into white society, the obstacle will be the way that they preserve a separate cultural identity.
23) The Soviet government promoted the doctrine of assimilating all peoples living in USSR into one "Soviet people", accordingly to Marxist principle of Fraternity of peoples.
24) The Seminole formed from mostly Creek people who had been warring to the North; they assimilated other peoples and created a new culture.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assimilate people
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assimilate people with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assimilate people
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assimilate people in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assimilate people.
20 examples of simple sentences of assimilate people. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assimilate people
Compound Sentences with assimilate people
Complex Sentences with assimilate people
Compound-Complex Sentences with assimilate people