often assimilate in a sentence
1) They often assimilated into the Tibetan population.
2) Natives who work in media and entertainment often assimilate to the General American broadcast standard.
3) The Gallic deities continued to be worshiped, and were often assimilated to the Roman gods.
4) The sequences and are often assimilated to palatalised, alveolo-palatal, postalveolar, or similar realisations.
often assimilate example sentences5) Naturally, then, the figure of Horos-Stauros was often assimilated to that of the Christian Redeemer.
6) These Polish nobles, legally reduced to the status of peasants, often assimilated into the Ukrainian language and culture.
7) More broadly, early Medieval Germanic peoples were often assimilated into the "walha" substrate cultures of their subject populations.
8) Those who are born or who have grown up in the host country have often assimilated to the host country's culture.
9) This makes it not only difficult to assimilate into American culture but to often assimilate with the different races in Hispanic America.
10) Death is price of prednisone 5mg usually former but often assimilated as colder vitamin from the recognition and warmer system from the drug-misusing integrate.
11) Contracted inflections that end in "-m" will often assimilate to "-n" unless the next word begins with a vowel or a labial consonant.
12) The only case marking available for nouns is dative plural, which is marked by "-n ", but can often assimilate to other consonants.
13) Objects are marked by an object suffix "-gá", often assimilating to the final consonant of the word (e.g. "kìtááb" 'book', "kìtááppá" 'book-OBJECT' as seen below).
14) In regular and fast speech, stops often assimilate the place of articulation of the following consonant producing gemination: "tot bé" ('all good').
example sentences with assimilate15) Hashashin would often assimilate themselves in the towns and regions of their targets and, over time, stealthily insert themselves into strategic positions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of often assimilate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of often assimilate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with often assimilate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word often assimilate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with often assimilate.
20 examples of simple sentences of often assimilate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of often assimilate
Compound Sentences with often assimilate
Complex Sentences with often assimilate
Compound-Complex Sentences with often assimilate