randomly allocate in a sentence
1) Patients were randomly allocated to groups for each test substance.
2) Usually, the colours are allocated randomly .
3) To first years, rooms are allocated randomly .
randomly allocate example sentences4) Children were randomly allocated to adenotonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, or neither procedure.
5) Imagine, two pots, with randomly allocated seeds from the same batch.
6) The Faculty randomly allocates candidates to all OSPHE sittings.
7) All hits against the chariot in hand-to-hand or shooting are randomly allocated as shown below.
8) The women were randomly allocated to either the Foley catheter or the hormone gel groups .
9) What made this trial novel was that the subjects were randomly allocated to their test groups.
10) The 10 clusters were randomly allocated five to an intervention and five to a control arm.
11) Each horse has a stall or place randomly allocated in the barrier draw for the race.
12) The classic experiment requires both a control and an experimental group to which subjects are randomly allocated .
13) A better practice is to apply more secure key-coding measures, for example, randomly allocated numbers.
14) Of themselves the letters and numbers had no meaning; they appear to have been allocated randomly .
15) Participants were randomly allocated to receive either low dose enteric coated aspirin 100mg daily or a matching placebo.
example sentences with randomly allocate16) Successful attacks are allocated randomly (or by decision) to a part of the target's body.
17) Participants were randomly allocated to active control or structured testing ( STG), including quarterly structured SMBG.
18) For the initial experiment, at day 7, 70 mice were randomly allocated to one of three groups.
19) As this is a scientifically 'controlled' trial, these treatments will be randomly allocated to eligible women.
20) In an automated pick a computer randomly allocates the player six numbers as well as a Powerball for each game line.
21) Seats and days are allocated randomly so you are unable to choose the specific court or day that you would like.
22) People wishing to attend register on the BBC Radio 1 website and pairs of tickets are then randomly allocated and given out.
23) Seventy-five women aged 20-37 years undergoing detoxification for heroin dependence at AnKang Hospital were allocated randomly into an intervention or a control group.
24) In an RCT on 11 patients with postoperative hypertrophic scars, participants were randomly allocated to treatment with Mepiform or 'left alone' management (Table 13).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of randomly allocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of randomly allocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with randomly allocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word randomly allocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with randomly allocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of randomly allocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of randomly allocate
Compound Sentences with randomly allocate
Complex Sentences with randomly allocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with randomly allocate