Apostolos in a sentence
1) Apostolos , 85, Greek bishop of Kilkis.
2) Apostolos Vakalopoulos, Macedonian Struggle.
3) In the final they beat Olympiacos 2-1 at Apostolos Nikolaidis Stadium to win its fifth cup.
Apostolos example sentences4) Apostolos P. Vacalopoulos, "A History of Thessaloniki", Institute for Balkan Studies,1972.
5) During these golden years, Panathinaikos won 10 out of 14 Greek championships with their great leader and scorer Apostolos Kontos.
6) For this reason and the creator of this gym, Apostolos Psaltof, was called "grandfather'" of Apollon.
7) Had the term " Apostolos " been translated rather than transliterated this grandiose idea of authority and control may have been avoided.
8) Panathinaikos' traditional home ground since the early 1920s is the Apostolos Nikolaidis Stadium in the Ampelokipoi district of central Athens.
9) Beautifully printed and bound this Apostolos in English contains all the Sunday and weekday epistles and many of those for various feasts.
10) Again we find a reference to apostles with a small 'a' in a couple of other places though the NIV doesn't translate the Greek word Apostolos as 'apostle' in either place.
11) DE FUCA, JUAN Juan de Fuca (15??-1601?) was a Greek navigator who sailed for Spain under a Spanish name; his original name was Apostolos Valerianos.
12) The word " Apostolos " simply means one who is sent as a representative with authority; in other words an ambassador or envoy.
13) Three days later, Greek striker Apostolos Vellios became Barry Ferguson's ninth signing when he joined on loan from Everton until the end of the season.
14) Second half goals from Marouane Fellaini and Apostolos Vellios gave Everton a 2-0 win and Bolton finished November still just inside the relegation zone.
15) Located at the Apostolos Nikolaidis Stadium, it holds 1,500 spectators and is still home to the ladies' basketball department of Panathinaikos.
example sentences with Apostolos16) He has three brothers: Billy (b. Vasilios), Tolis (b. Apostolos , 1975) and Nikos (b. Nikolaos, 1991).
17) The Greek captain of the "Prestige", Apostolos Mangouras, was taken into custody, accused of not cooperating with salvage crews and of harming the environment.
18) When he later returned to Greece with the necessary equipment, he set up the Panathinaikos basketball club, led by Apostolos Nikolaidis.
19) In one classic example in the primary motor cortex, Apostolos Georgopoulos and colleagues trained monkeys to move a joystick towards a lit target.
20) Delis, Apostolos .
21) On March 31, 1951, Tkach married Elaine Apostolos ; they had three children: Joseph Jr., Tanya, and Jennifer.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Apostolos
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Apostolos with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Apostolos
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Apostolos in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Apostolos.
20 examples of simple sentences of Apostolos. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Apostolos
Compound Sentences with Apostolos
Complex Sentences with Apostolos
Compound-Complex Sentences with Apostolos