apostolate in a sentence
1) We are sincerely grateful for all donations made toward our apostolate .
2) She saw in quiet suffering that was indeed her apostolate .
3) These were coordinated by the various commissions and apostolates .
apostolate example sentences4) Dominican sisters carry on a number of apostolates .
5) So there is a necessary connection between the apostolate and miracles.
6) All these works constitute a major part of our social apostolate .
7) An onslaught on the apostolate in the city occurs.
8) Jackson, Virginia and is a Catholic lay apostolate promoting creationism.
9) To take care of lodgings with a goal of apostolate .
10) Father Hardon participated in various apostolates to religious communities.
11) Higher education and the intellectual apostolate are key components of that mission.
12) Many later Dominicans battled heresy as part of their apostolate .
13) This can be realized through prayer or active works of the apostolate .
14) Also during this year the Spanish apostolate celebrates its 25 Anniversary.
15) Our apostolate takes place within the convent walls, since we are cloistered.
example sentences with apostolate16) They did their apostolate here until the end of Spanish rule in 1898.
17) Hence, an important dimension of our social apostolate comprises lobbying and advocacy.
18) The apostolate expanded to new foundations.
19) All proceeds from the apostolate are contributed to the Parish Sanctuary Fund.
20) Apostolate is not a mission reserved for the hierarchy, priests and religious.
21) The movement invited the laity to participate in the apostolate of the hierarchy.
22) It is supremely efficacious as a means of sanctification and of apostolate .
23) The Marian Catechist Course is an catechetical apostolate founded by Fr.
24) The apostolate to the Sick 1.
25) A Task for Lay apostolate 233.
26) He was accepted on the spot by all and inducted into the apostolate .
27) A new counter-reformation eases the Work's apostolates .
28) They adapted this missal further to the needs of their largely itinerant apostolate .
How to use apostolate in a sentence29) We can rejoice that the biblical apostolate is already flourishing all over the country.
30) It has a threefold purpose: Spirituality, apostolate and Friendship.
31) Whatever talents one may have can be used in the Claretian apostolate .
32) Clement makes a passing reference to St. Thomas' apostolate in Parthia.
33) Here, and not elsewhere, is the great obstacle today to the apostolate .
34) Three principal situations can be distinguished: catechesis, preaching and the biblical apostolate .
35) The brothers practice their charism through prayer, apostolate , learning, and work.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apostolate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apostolate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apostolate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apostolate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apostolate.
20 examples of simple sentences of apostolate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apostolate
Compound Sentences with apostolate
Complex Sentences with apostolate
Compound-Complex Sentences with apostolate