public approval in a sentence
1) Guess who has the lower public approval ?
2) Congressional and business management public approval ratings prove this.
3) Wide consultation has taken place and the scheme has public approval .
public approval example sentences4) Generally primary schools meet with a great deal of public approval .
5) Nakaima says public approval of the relocation is increasing.
6) Its key to public approval is public perception , not compassionate action.
7) Given public approval , how could it be otherwise?
8) Recent polls show that public approval of other sins is increasingly wide spread.
9) Public approval of the police will increase the effectiveness of law enforcement.
10) The study analyzes the comparison in two phases as local public approval develops.
11) For the first time, she has public approval for her courtship.
12) Despite Chen's public approval rating of around 70%, he was defeated.
13) The effort's success and relief for earthquake victims earned Perón widespread public approval .
14) These organizations won public approval of the United Nations and the human rights concept.
15) Among other reasons, harsh austerity measures significantly affected the public approval of EU leadership.
example sentences with public approval16) Her support within the Central Committee was dwindling, and her public approval was dismal.
17) Both Bill and Hillary Clinton are rockstars in the party with high public approval ratings .
18) Until then nuclear power had the public's approval and had not been a social issue.
19) Subject to public approval , the charge would have started in 2006, following various transport improvements.
20) And the proposed development was moving through the county's public approval process with support from county commissioners.
21) Even in America, mismanaging the economy has cost Mr. Obama a great deal of public approval .
22) Hannah Marshman established the first Girls' School at Serampore, which received much public approval .
23) Public approval and cooperation are the basis of Sir Robert Peel's next five principles of effective policing.
24) Apropos, the latest Obama public approval ratings have dropped to an all-time low of 44 per cent.
25) It is also inordinately difficult , with public approval wilting in the face of individual stories of hardship.
26) The NU would select a nominee for the presidential election whose name would be provided for public approval .
27) And for our own spiritual well-being; strive not for public approval , rather go the opposite direction.
28) The Gallup tracking poll shows that his public approval rating of 44 percent is near a 12 -month low.
How to use public approval in a sentence29) The companies need government approval to ship the oil, and the govt needs public approval to do so.
30) Public approval of the President's handling of foreign policy has plummeted to all time low of 32%.
31) William dismissed his brother's French chefs and German band, replacing them with English ones to public approval .
32) The public approval of Brigham Young and other members of the Twelve were critical to gain men's enlistment.
33) Currently, federal agencies and automakers have both technological obstacles and a lack of public approval for such a measure.
34) By this time, her public approval rating had reached 65 percent, the highest point since the Lewinsky scandal.
35) These leaders however guaranteed their opposition that membership in any military alliance would not pass without public approval in a referendum.
36) Miller argued that the decision to eliminate six local councils and establish a "megacity" was carried out without public approval .
37) The team debuts to the public as the official "X-Men" maintaining high public approval through Osborn's careful media strategy.
38) However, I am happy to concede that seeking public approval might well at times override and thus eliminate 'disinterestedness'.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of public approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of public approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with public approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word public approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with public approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of public approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of public approval
Compound Sentences with public approval
Complex Sentences with public approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with public approval