board approval in a sentence
1) No board approval is needed to buy shares.
2) The two plans were packaged but required separate board approval .
3) At times, surgeons performed operations without the Board's approval .
board approval example sentences4) There were instances where senior employees were promoted without competition or board approval .
5) The proposal still needs board approval .
6) Was he in a position to fire people without board approval ?
7) Farmer also won board approval for a major limitation on union organizing methods.
8) For decades , DOT officials had little authority to spend money without board approval .
9) No, you must receive written board approval prior to counting hours towards licensure.
10) Awards will be announced on a timely basis after committee review and board approval .
11) UPAC requests board approval to proceed with negotiating a contract with NewGen Strategies .
12) While construction is years away and requires additional board approval , the initial planning can begin.
13) Empro insulated itself further from the transaction by making the deal subject to board approval .
14) CEO Howard Schultz also announced that he had received board approval to reduce his salary.
15) This assurance should be provided prior to the Standards Board's approval of the standard.
example sentences with board approval16) Board approvals are not proper governance, but commonplace examples of boards not doing their jobs.
17) They gained board approval by a 2 -1 vote in March 2012 for the expansion.
18) You are welcome to sign up for a committee and submit your application for board approval .
19) NOTE ABOUT INSTITUTIONAL REVIEW board approval .
20) Currently this solution needs to undergo public commenting as well as FTA and CTA board approval to continue.
21) This provided the opportunity for Bob Kumar to seek Management Board's approval for his Samabula candidacy.
22) However, neither board approval nor submission of a copy of the practice agreement to the board is required.
23) As he argues, small entrepreneurs are not deterred by committees, board approvals , and other bureaucratic delays.
24) But even he admitted that getting board approval for this project would be an awfully tough sell right now.
25) An $837,000 grant titled "The Alaska Digital Academies" is on the table for School board approval .
26) Janice Rea noted that before the district could advertise them for sale in the newspaper, board approval was needed.
27) Not needing board approval , DOT officials last week continued signing contracts to repair bridges, hire consultants and widen highways.
28) Typically, board approval is reserved for contracts over certain dollar amounts, certain durations, or regarding certain subject matters.
How to use board approval in a sentence29) The Audit Team will be composed of Carl Debnam, Fred Fitts and Hank Parish and has board approval .
30) The Nominations Committee reviews applications, CVs, and references to narrow the potential candidate list for Executive board approval .
31) Following Surface Transportation board approval for the transaction, CN completed the purchase of GLT on May 10, 2004.
32) No Institutional Review board approval was sought for the analyses presented in this article as they are based on secondary data.
33) The duplicate of the form is annotated with the board approval status and sent back to the school for its records.
34) With Supervisory board approval , our Management board then decides whether and how much of the remaining profit they will reserve.
35) Effective January 7, 2010, exam candidates must take the exam within 2 years of the date of initial board approval .
36) The purchaser's commitment to the acquisition process (ie full board approval and the authority of the purchaser's representative).
37) In an exclusive interview with Gupta after the board's approval of the ban, Bloomberg stressed the importance of portion control.
38) With the board's approval , Lortel opened the ANTA Matinee Series in the spring of 1956 at the Theatre de Lys.
39) For this reason Colonel Ridgway's draft was converted into a joint Planning Committee paper that, after joint board approval , would go directly to President Roosevelt.
40) New York Academy of Sciences, founded in 1817, honored (by board approval ) as a member on my Doctor of Science degree.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of board approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of board approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with board approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word board approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with board approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of board approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of board approval
Compound Sentences with board approval
Complex Sentences with board approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with board approval