initial approval in a sentence
1) The measure won initial approval on a unanimous voice vote Friday .
2) Improvement of the procedures for the initial approval of courses.
3) Initial approvals have usually been granted.
initial approval example sentences4) In late December the Knesset gave its initial approval to the budget.
5) After passing these guidelines the project gained the Zoning Commissions initial approval .
6) The Democratic-led state Senate gave initial approval to the bill on Wednesday .
7) When Amtrak received their initial approval , they planned to use frequencies for ACSES.
8) The proposal got initial approval with a voice vote in the Democratic-controlled House on Monday .
9) During its review, the Board may grant initial approval and authorize commencement of one class.
10) There, Fernós took a cautious approach, focusing on the initial approval of the bill.
11) Thus, initial approval first had to be won from the District of Columbia Zoning Commission.
12) Here the subject culture reacted antagonistically, with the result that the initial approvals were hedged around with conditions.
13) Changes proposed by a user will be referred to the New OED Computer Group Manager for initial approval .
14) In July 2010, Lennar Corporation received initial approval of an Environmental Impact Report from San Francisco supervisors.
15) As with all relevant management processes, initial approval is not sufficient to ensure the effective implementation of the process.
example sentences with initial approval16) At least 18 plants have obtained initial approval from Chinese officials for construction, according to the World Resources Institute.
17) OR DGCFI approval Projects less than $4.5m (excl GST) submit to DGCFI for initial approval .
18) Initial approval of an amendment (or "reform") requires only a majority vote in the Legislative Assembly.
19) The commissioners last year granted initial approval for the development , planned for 3,400 acres south of Chatfield State Park.
20) Many of the platform 's most celebrated features were borrowed from developers who built new concepts without Apple's initial approval .
21) Bill Copithorne, the sole dissenting vote in the Municipal District's initial approval , was now the Rocky View reeve.
22) It required almost a decade after the Pill's initial approval to prove the statistical link between the condition and oral contraceptives.
23) Intelsat's initial approval for Palapa forbade international broadcasting, but the Asian Broadcasting Union began using the service for program exchange.
24) Once the Interrex found a suitable nominee for the kingship, he presented this nominee to the senate for an initial approval .
25) Furthermore, sucralose received FDA approval in April 1998 for use in 15 food and beverage categories, the broadest initial approval ever given to a no-calorie sweetener.
26) It also lists the Black Box warnings the drug has been labeled with since its initial approval , such as a link to heart failure, bone fractures, and liver disease.
27) After initial approval by the FHWA of the rates, the STD shall review the rates at least every 2 years and provide updated rates, when necessary, for FHWA approval.
28) Travel requests reviewed and given initial approval by the CSA or his designee must then be forwarded through the AASA to the SA prior to submission to the DEPSECDEF.
How to use initial approval in a sentence29) Travel requests for Secretariat officials must be submitted through the AASA to the SA for review and initial approval prior to submission to the DEPSECDEF.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of initial approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of initial approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with initial approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word initial approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with initial approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of initial approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of initial approval
Compound Sentences with initial approval
Complex Sentences with initial approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with initial approval