grant approval in a sentence
1) Department not to grant approval , when.
2) The lift must not be installed before you have grant approval .
3) The FDA has granted approval to these sweeteners.
grant approval example sentences4) Not all students are granted approval .
5) The Board grants approval for commencement of an initial class within a program.
6) The Florida Department of Natural Resources granted approval for the amphitheater.
7) On June 29 , 1987, LCAC was granted approval for full production.
8) Many governments have been reluctant in recent times to grant approval for tidal barrages.
9) This parameter is only used by the routine if the package is being granted approval .
10) FDA grants approval to drugs after a sponsor demonstrates that they are safe and effective.
11) Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar granted approval for the project in December 2011.
12) The TTB is responsible for granting approval for new breweries, recipes, and labels.
13) Recommendation G.9960 was granted approval at the October 2009 Study Group 15 plenary meeting.
14) The user has attempted to grant approval to a package before the approval listings have been prepared.
15) Three years later, 40 Quaker families were granted approval to establish New Garden Monthly Meeting.
example sentences with grant approval16) The user QA APPROVER can now grant approval to the package using Option 1.5.3.
17) This is the second round of grant approvals for the fund, which was created in 2012.
18) When Lang wanted to get married, the Royal "Bezirksamt" would not grant approval .
19) By then, Rosetti had also been granted approval for his "Citizens' Guard".
20) On 18 September 2007, the federal government granted approval for the construction of a new parallel runway.
21) By granting approval to a package, LIFESPAN will update all Design Changes to the Approved state.
22) In a closed-door hearing, a judge granted approval for his time of detention to be extended.
23) The board, which allocates race dates, must grant approval before Los Alamitos could host the meet.
24) It was at this meeting that General Eisenhower granted approval for the Third Army to resume its attack.
25) We just got a grant approval for them and it was in the works for quite a while.
26) Including multiple or expired licences , the CAA has granted approval to fly small UAVs more than 160 times.
27) She will be able to assist with needed information and allow a smooth entry into the grant approval process.
28) Instead, they were granted approval to produce five more 4-8-4 type locomotives (815-819).
How to use grant approval in a sentence29) Apex Energy was granted approval four years ago to drill and operate 16 CSG wells between Wollongong and Sydney .
30) The deal was granted approval by the FCC on March 13, 2012 and was consummated on April 1.
31) In October 2009, China-based Hainan Airlines was granted approval for a nonstop flight from Honolulu to Beijing.
32) A new by-pass has been granted approval by the Welsh Assembly Government at Llanddewi Velfrey in Pembrokeshire.
33) If the second parameter is set to FALSE approval listings must be produced for a package prior to granting approval .
34) OTS regulation allowed France's Commission Bancaire to grant approval for a Paris-based banking subsidiary, Banque AIG.
35) If you are granting approval , you must have successfully prepared the package (and obtained the approval listings).
36) The new priority is expected to have implications on whether he will grant approval to the proposed Keystone XL pipeline .
37) You have tried to grant approval to a package using option 1.5.3, without having the privilege QUALITY ASSURER.
38) The announcement came after New Mexico environmental regulators granted approval for the dig, according to the Alamogordo Daily News .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of grant approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of grant approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with grant approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word grant approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with grant approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of grant approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of grant approval
Compound Sentences with grant approval
Complex Sentences with grant approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with grant approval