official approval in a sentence
1) The label's official approvals came quickly.
2) No construction or site work may begin without prior official approval .
3) While awaiting official approval , Dutch planning went ahead.
official approval example sentences4) However no official approval has yet been given to this scheme.
5) The group reckons that official approval will follow around two years later.
6) Demonstrations without official approval are illegal and will be banned.
7) Butler promptly received official approval for his decision from President Lincoln.
8) Official approval to commence installing the Envirocycle was expected any day.
9) I must first obtain official approvals from my university and your organization.
10) After official approval , both islands embarked on programs to promote the language.
11) We have not received official approval to be a POD.
12) Official approval from Chrysler chairman Lee Iacocca came in May 1990.
13) South Korea vigorously protested the official approval of the 2005 Japanese history textbooks.
14) The Pakistani 'atom shopping' has often had Bonn's official approval .
15) In China, police need official approval from prosecutors to formally arrest a suspect.
example sentences with official approval16) This was a visible seal of official approval which advanced Tchaikovsky's social standing.
17) Apolyton was willing to create a subforum only after there was official approval .
18) From 1846 to 1851, nobody emigrated, at least not with official approval .
19) Other natural substitutes are known but are yet to gain official approval for food use.
20) Algerian academics require official approval before attending conferences abroad, and are often denied that approval.
21) The design is currently undergoing assessment and it is anticipated it will gain official approval soon .
22) Krylov's planned departure forced the NTC to hasten official approval of the drafts.
23) These invertebrates, in other words, proposed to grant official approval to industry greenwash.
24) It also specified the information to be provided by the person applying for official approval .
25) Admission is provisional, subject to official approval as outlined in Candidates for Teacher Education.
26) In 2005, North Korea condemned the official approval of the revision of Japanese textbooks.
27) The chemical is on the list of goods requiring definite official approval in the Federal Republic.
28) Only in the 1580s did the Discalced Carmelites gain official approval of their status.
How to use official approval in a sentence29) Most of the differences came from special wheelbases that always needed official approval from the authorities.
30) Poorer areas, often built without official approval , have mostly developed south of the main city.
31) Judaism no longer had a central authority that might bestow official approval on his principles of faith.
32) In 1956, the Chinese Taoist Association was formed, and received official approval in 1957.
33) In February 2010, JAEA obtained official approval to restart the reactor from the Japanese Government.
34) Numerous lodges have been formed by serving soldiers during various conflicts, with varying levels of official approval .
35) The principal reason for this, likely, is because official approval from France was not forthcoming.
36) The Outstations conducted work with the official approval of the host country, e.g. in Spain.
37) When questioned about these, his answers resulted in official approval from the inspector for the modifications.
38) SlotZ Racer Caterham Special is released in association with Caterham Cars , with their official approval .
39) It received official approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration on November 10, 2010.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of official approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of official approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with official approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word official approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with official approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of official approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of official approval
Compound Sentences with official approval
Complex Sentences with official approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with official approval