allocate a portion in a sentence
1) The Faculty of Science was allocated a portion of restructured Vantharumoolai Madya Maha Vidyalaya buildings.
2) I proposed that they each allocate a portion of their earnings each month to separate personal checking accounts .
3) Each owner is allocated a portion of profits or losses based on the percentage interest that they each own.
allocate a portion example sentences4) Draw up a budget, allocate a portion of that budget to gaming and only spend what you have stipulated.
5) These included allocating a portion of their reservation for the Seminole Freedmen following emancipation of slaves in Indian Territory in 1866.
6) Allocating a portion of 529 plan savings to foreign mutual funds can be a smart way to diversify your college savings investment .
7) I am therefore asking RTE to allocate a portion of its campus to the school as its contribution to community gain as part of this application.
8) Additionally, 27.7% of the respondents reported state reliance on performance indicators to allocate a portion of state funds to public colleges and universities.
9) On the other hand if you can afford to take the risk which such investments carry, allocate a portion of your investment portfolio to small cap stocks.
10) AN ACT allocating a portion of proceeds from forfeiture of items used in connection with a drug offense to the cold case homicide unit.
11) Networks traditionally allocate a portion of commercial time during their shows to the local affiliates, which allow the local stations to generate revenue.
12) The Australian Labor Party's practice of allocating a portion of ALP ticket votes to Australian Greens has helped bring AG candidates into parliament.
13) Then water sharing agreements could allocate a portion of the stored water to be left to flow into India during the following dry season.
14) The Muslim Brotherhood is financed by contributions from its members, who are required to allocate a portion of their income to the movement.
15) On a larger scale , take Google, Facebook and LinkedIn as prime examples - they allocate a portion of their employees time to work on personal projects.
example sentences with allocate a portion16) In return, each time Petco has a fundraiser, those same stores are allowed to allocate a portion of the money raised to KPR!
17) Since the tobacco lawsuits' settlement agreement with Big Tobacco, several States have now allocated a portion of the total $246 billion settlement to tobacco education.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate a portion
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate a portion with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate a portion
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate a portion in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate a portion.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate a portion. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate a portion
Compound Sentences with allocate a portion
Complex Sentences with allocate a portion
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate a portion