allocation in a sentence
1) They routinely jerk around child custody allocations without justification.
2) Another cost allocation base commonly used is modified total direct costs.
3) The allocation function assigns transportation capability against planned transportation tasks.
allocation example sentences4) Dynamic memory allocation is performed using pointers.
5) The hurricane obviously made such allocation impossible.
6) Attendance records are maintained for positive attendance allocation .
7) Districts receive a state allocation per student.
8) It must be run before register allocation takes place.
9) A package implementing smart memory allocation with orphaned buffer detection.
10) This avoids accidental wiring operations from triggering massive memory allocations .
11) A balanced asset allocation model balances growth needs and income needs.
12) A strong food security system requires financial backing and adequate allocations .
13) The eighteen the allocation is eighteen thousand.
14) Therefore the current fixed spectrum allocation is outdated.
15) The table below summarizes the relative selling price allocation .
example sentences with allocation16) The table below summarizes the allocation results.
17) There are multiple operational benefits from allocation .
18) The terms hydrocarbon accounting and allocation are sometimes used interchangeably.
19) What is meant by credit allocation regulation?
20) Environmental organisations and opposition political parties opposed intensity based allocations .
21) Subsequently differential allocations helped regions towards their targets.
22) These allocations are published in movement programs.
23) The allocation for 2007 is 21 million.
24) This effect is sometimes called an " allocation wall".
25) Amateur radio frequency allocation is done by national telecommunications authorities.
26) Some surplus allocation methods select a random vote sample.
27) Frequently the default allocation may provide reasonable usage.
28) The allocations for personal social services differ very substantially between authorities.
How to use allocation in a sentence29) This entailed cutting existing water allocations and increasing environmental flows.
30) One such functional prerequisite is effective role allocation and performance.
31) Every thread has local storage for small allocations .
32) This may lead to socially inefficient allocations .
33) The file system block size represents the minimum allocation unit.
34) Another reason to avoid dynamic memory allocation is memory fragmentation.
35) Asset allocation is roughly equally split between shares and bonds .
36) The final perspective upon resource allocation is by age group.
37) Some partners are accumulating unused time via unrealistic allocations .
38) An incomplete application may delay or prevent credit allocation .
39) This rather pragmatic approach towards Partnership spending allocations received unfavourable comment.
40) In economic terms, resource allocation is optimal.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocation.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocation
Compound Sentences with allocation
Complex Sentences with allocation
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocation