produce antibiotic in a sentence
1) Gentamicin and Streptomycin are brands that produce such antibiotics .
2) They produce antibiotics known as bacteriocins that are poisonous to their own species.
3) antibiotics are produced to secure an area for growth, form other microorganisms.
produce antibiotic example sentences4) Daptomycin is a cyclic lipopeptide antibiotic produced by "Streptomyces roseosporus".
5) These had originated in response to natural antibiotics produced in this ongoing warfare described above.
6) Dr. Wilson is leading five students on a quest to isolate and identify endospore-forming bacteria that produce antibiotics .
7) The antagonist produces an antibiotic , agrocin 84, ( 2 ) which is a fraudulent adenine nucleotide.
8) Some examples are the designing of organisms to produce antibiotics , and the engineering of genetic cures through genetic manipulation.
9) But it was not possible for the next ten years to efficiently produce enough antibiotics to even save one person .
10) The mechanism for this superiority may be antibiotics produced by "Xenorhabdus", the symbiotic bacterium of the steinernematid.
11) Almost 70 percent of all the antibiotics produced in the United States are added to animal feeds-not to fend off disease but to boost growth.
12) Statistics indicate that the majority of antibiotics produced and used today in the U.S. are purchased by the poultry, dairy and beef industry to prevent animal diseases.
13) A strain of "Streptomyces" was mutated using "N"-nitroso-"N"-methyl urethane, and this new strain produced a different, red-colored antibiotic .
14) Prior to the process of sporulation the cells might become motile by producing flagella, take up DNA from the environment, or produce antibiotics .
15) The ants also harvest and grow bacteria of the genus "Streptomyces" to produce antibiotics to help fight off unwanted fungi and parasites.
example sentences with produce antibiotic16) The yeast has a negative effect on the bacteria that normally produce antibiotics to kill the parasite, so may affect the ants' health by allowing the parasite to spread.
17) Symbiotic bacteria on the exterior surface of the ants produce antibiotics that kill bacteria introduced into the nest that may harm the fungi.
18) It seems that our gut flora were producing these antibiotics long before we had discovered them, not for us, but for their own survival.
19) According to a report from the Institute of Medicine, livestock use accounts for roughly half of the 25,000 tons of antibiotics produced in the U.S. each year.
20) "They love to eat a particular kind of fungus, which the worker ants protect using natural antibiotics produced by bacteria on their bodies.
21) "Penicillium" species on cheeses and those producing antibiotics for treating bacterial infectious diseases are examples of taxa that belong to the Ascomycota.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of produce antibiotic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of produce antibiotic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with produce antibiotic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word produce antibiotic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with produce antibiotic.
20 examples of simple sentences of produce antibiotic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of produce antibiotic
Compound Sentences with produce antibiotic
Complex Sentences with produce antibiotic
Compound-Complex Sentences with produce antibiotic