problem affect in a sentence
1) Texas had very few problems affecting the roster.
2) The canal was increasingly affected by water supply problems .
3) The section discussed the divergence problem affecting certain tree ring data.
problem affect example sentences4) There is a known problem affecting it.
5) Factory output was also badly affected by power supply problems .
6) Migration and drug smuggling problem has affected most border towns.
7) He has been affected by hamstring problems twice since joining us.
8) Stewart's life was seriously affected by physical problems .
9) Members begin advocating for those most affected by environmental problems .
10) However, the problems affecting these units are clearly modest.
11) The problem affects the whole of western Europe.
12) The said problem also affected other 9 Asia-Pacific countries.
13) Balance and co-ordination problems affect some 9 years children.
14) Economic development is adversely affected by the continuing Cyprus problem .
15) Ozone cracking is a well-known problem affecting natural rubber for example.
example sentences with problem affect16) No-one can really appreciate how ear problems affect people.
17) The electronic media have already been affected by the economic problems .
18) How can the problem affect a relationship?
19) The problem affects all versions of NT.
20) These infections are a global problem affecting both developing and developed countries.
21) A problem affecting gun laying, was the tapered external barrel shape.
22) Chairs production meetings to report performance and problems affecting production .
23) These global problems affect Asia too, where major changes are underway.
24) Of course, these problems only affect a small minority.
25) The problem is also affecting the pipeline of potential IT leaders.
26) Corruption has been one of the pervasive problems affecting India.
27) How is that problem affecting you in your business?
28) Keep in mind how your ongoing health problems affect your workouts.
How to use problem affect in a sentence29) It is worth noting that these problems affect only some users.
30) Other problems affected the quantity and quality of his forces.
31) Flooding is a major problem affecting Jakarta.
32) Legal problems especially affect the Koenigs collection.
33) Relatively little is known about how health problems affect economic well-being.
34) The problem affected running tallies and not the final vote totals.
35) Some other medical problems particularly affect people with spondyloarthropathies.
36) France's financial problems have affected all branches of her military.
37) All these problems affect Asia, and particularly China.
38) Youths should become leaders in finding solutions to problems affecting them".
39) Post-mission personality changes and emotional problems have affected some returning space travelers.
40) Pitting was another problem affecting the castings.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of problem affect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of problem affect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with problem affect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word problem affect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with problem affect.
20 examples of simple sentences of problem affect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of problem affect
Compound Sentences with problem affect
Complex Sentences with problem affect
Compound-Complex Sentences with problem affect