anthologize in a sentence
1) Individual stories are frequently anthologized in fantasy collections.
2) All the pieces are available online and are widely anthologized .
3) His poem "Into Battle" has been widely anthologized .
anthologize example sentences4) What was the impetus for anthologizing these pieces?
5) For others, he uses later editions and even anthologized collections.
6) However, many pieces remain to be anthologized as yet.
7) It's about time his work was anthologized !
8) The first and fifth editions are almost equally reprinted and equally often anthologized .
9) Subsequently anthologized , as in "American Gothic Tales".
10) Anthologized in: "Science Fiction", 1975, ed.
11) Anthologized in: "No Limits", 1964, ed.
12) Anthologized in: "Supernatural Cats", 1972, ed.
13) Anthologized in: "Uncollected Stars", 1986, ed.
14) Anthologized in: "Don't Open This Book!
15) CS: He's widely anthologized .
example sentences with anthologize16) Frequently anthologized ; some include "Something Strange", 1969, ed.
17) And although polished drafts were published and anthologized , she felt the story was unfinished.
18) Subsequently anthologized in "By Blood We Live", 2009, ed.
19) She is one of the most anthologized poets in the United States today.
20) Anthologized in: "Tricks and Treats", 1976, ed.
21) Anthologized in: "Great Science Fiction, No. 6", 1967.
22) Widely anthologized , the paper has been proposed as a canonical text in media studies.
23) Now her work, except for two or three anthologized pieces, goes unread.
24) Some of this Chu material was later anthologized in the "Chu Ci".
25) This phrase ended up in a poem, one of my most anthologized poems.
26) Anthologized in: "Tales from Super-Science Fiction", 2012, ed.
27) Anthologized in: "The Hell of Mirrors", 1965, ed.
28) Anthologized in: "The Fiend in You", 1962, ed.
How to use anthologize in a sentence29) Crumb has released CDs anthologizing old original performances gleaned from collectible 78-rpm phonograph records.
30) One such poem is the frequently anthologized " The Song My Paddle Sings ".
31) Anthologized in: "Beyond the Curtain of Dark", 1972, ed.
32) Don't" anthologize ".
33) Anthologized in: "Alfred Hitchcock's Fatal Attractions", 1983, ed.
34) His work was itself anthologized , most notably in a 1971 edition by Eugen Simion.
35) The novel has been anthologized numerous times, including in Ernest Hemingway's 1942 collection "".
36) Amir Hamzah anthologized eastern poetry.
37) This work had previously been anthologized in five parts in "Dark Horse Presents" in 1998.
38) Anthologized in: "Microcosmic Tales"; "Weird Tales", 1996, ed.
39) Moreover, anthologizing served as a proof of cultural legitimacy of the patrons and often had political connotations.
40) A collection of selected commentaries anthologized from the works of the classic commentators and the Chasidic Masters.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anthologize
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anthologize with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anthologize
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anthologize in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anthologize.
20 examples of simple sentences of anthologize. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anthologize
Compound Sentences with anthologize
Complex Sentences with anthologize
Compound-Complex Sentences with anthologize