physically alive in a sentence
1) The machines keep the bodies physically alive and fit, but imprisoned.
2) Each child naturally born to the human race is born physically alive but spiritually dead.
3) Adam was still physically alive , and lived for many years afterwards tilling the ground and fathering children.
physically alive example sentences4) Now Emma's mom lies in a hospital, brain-dead and being kept physically alive until the baby is able to be born.
5) This rules out the physical birth in view of the fact that one must already be physically alive in order to believe in the word of truth.
6) He promised Abram that He would make him into a great nation which implies that Abraham will be physically alive and have a nation of physical descendants.
7) Spiritual Resurrection is one is which the person though physically alive is spiritually dead in sin but raised from the dead upon hearing and believing the Son.
8) They don't even need to be physically alive ; one of my favorite teachers is C. S. Lewis, whose writings speak to me long after his earthly passing.
9) He may or may not get out of this physically alive , but either way, but spiritually, the deed is done.
10) To borrow from the classic language of the history of slavery, parents in this sense are ' physically alive but socially dead': we do not see them.
11) Resurrection: The giving of spiritual life to a spiritually dead but physically alive person
12) Notice that the fire here is put to the works of the man - the value of what that man did while he was physically alive on earth; and NOT to the man himself]
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of physically alive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of physically alive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with physically alive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word physically alive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with physically alive.
20 examples of simple sentences of physically alive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of physically alive
Compound Sentences with physically alive
Complex Sentences with physically alive
Compound-Complex Sentences with physically alive