alimony in a sentence
1) The whole business of alimony grabbing is degrading.
2) Florida recently revised the laws regarding alimony .
3) I truly believe alimony keeps thousands of couples from being reconciled.
alimony example sentences4) We can help parents collect overdue child support or alimony .
5) The alimony racket has become the great woman's industry.
6) The $10,000 annual payments may qualify as alimony .
7) The Massachusetts legislature unanimously abolished permanent alimony in 2011 .
8) The Florida legislature is changing the alimony statute.
9) How is the amount of alimony determined?
10) Are there any " alimony guidelines"?
11) None of the annual payments are alimony .
12) The Florida legislature is considering monumental changes to the alimony laws.
13) Not all payments under a divorce or separation instrument are alimony .
14) To be alimony , a payment must meet certain requirements.
15) Can that revenue be "counted" for alimony purposes?
example sentences with alimony16) In 2012, Massachusetts signed into law comprehensive alimony reform.
17) I don't owe anyone alimony and child support.
18) Can I deduct alimony paid to my former spouse?
19) What about alimony , does that still exist?
20) You can deduct $2,000 as alimony paid.
21) Advocates for reform are not opposed to alimony .
22) The following do not qualify as alimony .
23) Perhaps we build it into alimony settlements ?
24) This law sets limits on alimony and eliminates lifetime alimony.
25) This law sets limits on alimony and eliminates lifetime alimony .
26) You think "x-rays" means an increase in alimony payments.
27) Alimony and child support can be paid by females too.
28) Alimony is a support payment by one spouse to another.
How to use alimony in a sentence29) The instrument does not designate the payment as not alimony .
30) They divorced in 1960 after a long battle over alimony .
31) In Kansas, alimony awards cannot exceed 121 months.
32) The amount of alimony is up to the judge.
33) Taub agrees despite his alimony and child support obligations.
34) Should we provide for alimony in our separation agreement?
35) The often destitute mothers of the resulting children usually received no alimony .
36) What cash flow stream can be identified to consistently support periodic alimony ?
37) These days love is marriage and its compensation is alimony or success.
38) Are there any other ways to stop alimony ?
39) None of them asked him for alimony .
40) The divorce was granted with Acker receiving alimony .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alimony
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alimony with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alimony
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alimony in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alimony.
20 examples of simple sentences of alimony. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alimony
Compound Sentences with alimony
Complex Sentences with alimony
Compound-Complex Sentences with alimony