alimony payment in a sentence
1) You think "x-rays" means an increase in alimony payments .
2) However, many tax treaties provide for an exemption from withholding for alimony payments .
3) Alimony payments under this decree are not subject to the rules for payments under instruments executed after 1984.
alimony payment example sentences4) Alimony payments are taxable to the person receiving the payments and deductible for the person paying the payments .
5) I got three kids, a 28 thousand buck mortgage and alimony payments to make to my ex-wife.
6) Following her divorce from Adam's father, a corporate executive, Nancy Lanza was supported by alimony payments .
7) Your spouse can deduct in the third year part of the alimony payments he or she previously included in income.
8) Be careful, however, as alimony payments made from one spouse to another are considered taxable income to the recipient spouse.
9) Several prior cases have found that a spouse may seek to modify their alimony payments based upon inflation and cost of living increases.
10) In Silverman v. Silverman, the appellate court found that the trial court abused its discretion when it increased the Wife's alimony payments based upon inflation.
11) Transfers of services or property including a debt instrument of a your spouse can deduct in the third year part of the alimony payments he.
12) Alimony payments made to a nonresident alien by a U.S. ancillary administrator of a nonresident alien estate are from foreign sources and are not subject to withholding.
13) Alimony payments .
14) If you are subject to this rule, you have to include in income in the third year part of the alimony payments you previously deducted.
15) Some private firms and individuals use the CPI to keep rents, royalties, alimony payments and child support payments in line with changing prices.
example sentences with alimony payment16) A 35 - year - old taxpayer with a dependent child and claiming head of household status has received $24,000 in alimony payments and earned wages of $45,000.
17) He tracked down husbands who were failing to pay alimony to their ex-wives, to fund his own alimony payments for his own ex-wife.
18) The term 'original income' refers to income from sources such as employment, occupational pensions, gifts, alimony payments , and investment.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alimony payment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alimony payment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alimony payment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alimony payment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alimony payment.
20 examples of simple sentences of alimony payment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alimony payment
Compound Sentences with alimony payment
Complex Sentences with alimony payment
Compound-Complex Sentences with alimony payment