award alimony in a sentence
1) Ask if they believe grown women with college degrees should be awarded alimony .
2) Courts will also consider additional factors when determining whether or not to award alimony .
3) Teritza was awarded a small alimony and soon left the nunnery to remarry.
award alimony example sentences4) In other states, like Mississippi, Massachusetts and Tennessee, alimony is usually awarded for life.
5) Durational alimony is awarded in situations in which permanent periodic alimony is inappropriate for one reason or another.
6) She would later charge Rembrandt with breach of promise and was awarded alimony of 200 guilders a year.
7) The modern concept of alimony is derived from English ecclesiastical courts that awarded alimony in cases of separation and divorce.
8) Bridge-the-gap alimony is awarded in situations in which one spouse needs financial assistance in transitioning from married to single life.
9) In order to award permanent alimony , the court must determine that no other form of alimony is fair and reasonable under the circumstances.
10) Rehabilitative alimony is awarded in order to help one of the parties to a divorce establish the ability to support himself or herself.
11) I can take care of myself, and when I was awarded lifetime alimony I went to my attorney and told him I didn't want it.
12) If only the supporting spouse has committed an act of ISB, then the court must award alimony to the dependent spouse; and
13) (a) May award such alimony to the wife or to the husband, in a specified principal sum or as specified periodic payments, as appears just and equitable; and
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of award alimony
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of award alimony with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with award alimony
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word award alimony in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with award alimony.
20 examples of simple sentences of award alimony. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of award alimony
Compound Sentences with award alimony
Complex Sentences with award alimony
Compound-Complex Sentences with award alimony